Time and hanging issue

Search This thread

Shujja Haider

Jun 8, 2014
I am Using FXP 323, also tried Carbon nightly.
cwm 11..

with Both roms, I have faced several bugs like .. whenever i rebooted my handset, time was always changed and i had to either manually correct the time or had to connect to Wifi (if available).

secondly, many times the set was turned off and when i restarted, it stucked at booting and i have to remove battery and reinstall the rom again reboot.

anyone else facing these issues or its just me ?

please Guide how to resolve these issues ?

jithinjoseph

Aug 11, 2012
Hi there
I recommend you to have clean install..usually clean installs solve most of the problems.. Also try using phantom 8.7 or thunderzap 4.5 kernel.. Both are equally good..

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Shujja Haider

Jun 8, 2014
Hi there
I recommend you to have clean install..usually clean installs solve most of the problems.. Also try using phantom 8.7 or thunderzap 4.5 kernel.. Both are equally good..

how do you suggest clean install ? I had cleared cache and partition from CWM before installation.. same problem faced on Carbon and FXP..
And I have used phantom 8.7 too .. and also using Thunderzap 4.5... still same problem..

And the time issue has been fixed on fxp 324 build

if time issue has been fixed then it means it was a not only my issue..
when is fxp 324 releasing ?

Last edited:

jithinjoseph

Aug 11, 2012
These are the steps that i have followed and it worked.. I am not an expert though.
1. Flash the latest ftf file
2. Extract the boot img and flash it via fast boot by flashtool
3. Enter recovery and clear caches
4. Flash the zip file of cm and also the necessary addons ( gapps, graphic glitch fix,custom kernel) and clear dalvic cache and cache.
5. Reboot ..done
Please correct me if i am wrong..

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Also wipe data before you flash the CM11 zip