Android Market

Search This thread

Zi0mal

Jan 16, 2008
hello all I have question about android on htc blackstone am say is so that when I install an application from the browser displays something like that to me as shown below:
Where and which file need to edit the Android Market HTC Blackstone identified as a device which has been ported to android? [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

This app is incompatible with your Device

Last edited:

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007
Oy. You PM me, then ask this same question - without responding to my PM?

arrrghhh said:
What apps are you trying to download? I've never got that message, unless I was trying to download some game - which obviously a TON of the games won't work because of the old hardware... So even if you did force it, the game wouldn't work lol.

Please answer my question.

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
how to send pictures to a server is to explain what is about what I have a problem
(I read your reply)

Send pictures to a server..?

I just asked what apps you're trying to install that give you this error. As I stated previously, I've never seen this message except when trying to install some games...which probably won't run anyways.

Zi0mal

Jan 16, 2008
Send pictures to a server..?

I just asked what apps you're trying to install that give you this error. As I stated previously, I've never seen this message except when trying to install some games...which probably won't run anyways.
To prevent spam to the forums, ALL new users are not permitted to post outside links in their messages. After approximately eight posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thanks for understanding!

h(tt)p://zi0mal.wrzuta.pl/obraz/8K8NaqpGtM3/market_002
h(tt)p://zi0mal.wrzuta.pl/obraz/4froKvONCOH/market_001

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
To prevent spam to the forums, ALL new users are not permitted to post outside links in their messages. After approximately eight posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thanks for understanding!

h(tt)p://zi0mal.wrzuta.pl/obraz/8K8NaqpGtM3/market_002
h(tt)p://zi0mal.wrzuta.pl/obraz/4froKvONCOH/market_001

What the heck dude, I asked what apps you're trying to install, so you post some screen shots of the Market?!?

I'm only going to ask this one more time.

Which apps are you trying to install, that give you the error message?

Also, have you tried installing them from the phone itself? Not thru the Market on your PC...

Zi0mal

Jan 16, 2008
I have not tried to install on your phone just by the android market is easier for me than finding application using the application on your phone

Zi0mal

Jan 16, 2008
The phone is ok that I wanted it so much better, and what to do to the visibility of BT telephone communication was different than MSN?

Top Liked Posts