N9005 Denmark Modem?

Search This thread

posedatull

Hey guys, i am using my N9005 on modem NB1(or NB3, not sure which one was which...) and I have extremely bad 4G signal, very close to none. Before upgrading to KK and messing with the modems,bootloaders, etc, my 4G was almost always full signal, now I barely get any. Can anyone please point me out to which is the best modem for Denmark (Telenor), please?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Hey guys, i am using my N9005 on modem NB1(or NB3, not sure which one was which...) and I have extremely bad 4G signal, very close to none. Before upgrading to KK and messing with the modems,bootloaders, etc, my 4G was almost always full signal, now I barely get any. Can anyone please point me out to which is the best modem for Denmark (Telenor), please?

Avoid messing with the modem/bootloader by flashing the Stock firmware.

That should be fine.

Reactions: posedatull

posedatull

You misunderstand my question... I will keep being on custom roms, that will never change :)
I was asking which stock firmware and modem was for Denmark. As I have seen, different firmwares were out for different countries. I am just seeking the one for my country

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
You misunderstand my question... I will keep being on custom roms, that will never change :)
I was asking which stock firmware and modem was for Denmark. As I have seen, different firmwares were out for different countries. I am just seeking the one for my country

Ok, there are several CSC for your country.

What CSC is your device?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
So I don't understand why you are asking stock firmware and modem for Denmark? You should search for BTU firmware, that is available in sammobile.com.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Avoid messing with the modem/bootloader by flashing the Stock firmware.

That should be fine.