• IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0594.jpg
    IMG_0594.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 73

coreo

Apr 3, 2008
yes i agree but I'd rather have it protected and still be able to charge it. in the dock.
I've got the official cover aswell but can't stick it in the dock to charge it and it's a bit cumbersome.
this one fits perfectly without adding to much bulk..

coreo

Apr 3, 2008
yes i agree but I'd rather have it protected and still be able to charge it. in the dock.
I've got the official cover aswell but can't stick it in the dock to charge it and it's a bit cumbersome.
this one fits perfectly..

degraaff

Jan 21, 2012
this one fits perfectly..

You can use the official cover with the dock, but only if the cover is open

kbroh

Jul 1, 2014
Sony Case vs Others

Yes the cheap case shown above will do the trick as far as protection/ magnetic charging.

HOWEVER, that being said, think about how much you invested in the tablet. I have used the cheap knock off version case and now I have the Sony case. Big difference in protection, feel,its still super thin and quality. In my opinion, invest in a good case to protect that high class tablet you have.

You can get the authentic sony case through Ebay (Sony store) for cheaper than the website. Fast shipping and reasonable for a tablet case cost. Remember that tablet cases will cost more than phone cases too...if you go for quality!:good:

coreo

Apr 3, 2008
Yep I'm happy with mine works perfectly, good to see someone else do the same...the first one looks similar to mine..:D