Search This thread

Klarostorix

Sep 23, 2011
Did you use the recovery ?
those options are present in mounts and storage

he was looking in the wrong place

everything went fine and i looked up in mount and storage. i was just a bit confused about the short how to: there was written: "format partition". If there was written "format partitions", everything would have been clear instantly ;)

E

edudu1414

everything went fine and i looked up in mount and storage. i was just a bit confused about the short how to: there was written: "format partition". If there was written "format partitions", everything would have been clear instantly ;)

But somebody can be confused and delete sdcard too, so i was confías like you jajaja

kellermanv

Dec 31, 2011
Tîrgu Mureş
It's fine, i checked it in the morning.

At the moment, the major non working features are:

-camera
-vibrate and heptic feedback is to WEAK.
-fm radio does not work

Btw, when new updates will come, we can just flash them over this one ? i hope we don't need to format everything again.

Last edited:

AndrolinRoot

Apr 7, 2012
>>>>Ansbach<<<<
carbonrom.ca.ohost.de
edudu, in the future, try to flash this into your brain:

english_dictionary(zoenarao_wiki).jpg

Ahahaha awesome:D

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA

mr_omega

Jun 1, 2009
CyanogenMod 9 Mount's the external SD as the Primary storage when connected to
the PC (this is a normal behavior) to view you'r internal SD on PC just unmount the External sdcard before connecting the USB

Hmmm It's strange - when I connect my phone to the PC, I can see only INTERNAL card, not EXTERNAL... :confused:

shahbaz5588

Jul 17, 2009
Btw, when new updates will come, we can just flash them over this one ? i hope we don't need to format everything again.

Yes you can, but its important to wipe cache and dalvik cache only... mostly even in cyanogenmod nightlys you could just flash over the previous one to not loose any data...

But its preferred that you do clean factory reset to avoid any issues that might arise from errors in previous rom builds...

Reactions: kellermanv

mihnead

Jan 9, 2011
Bucharest
i'm a little confused as to versions and what not. would it be possible either to create an adequate thread for cm9, because all i've seen across the board is cm7 porting and it's confusing. actually, i even count 3 or 4 parallel attempts at porting cm, one for cm7 and the other for cm9, if i'm not mistaken.

so please, help out and just make a decent development thread we can follow or edit the first post on this one and add links to everything.

thanks

Blumdum

Sep 6, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 9
if you had read the thread you would have come across the information that arco68 is about to create a thread for CM9
but he will do this in one or two days
so please be patient

but what we can do is create a discussion thread with a big FAQ so that a question won't be asked twice

Reactions: mihnead

mihnead

Jan 9, 2011
Bucharest
if you had read the thread you would have come across the information that arco68 is about to create a thread for CM9
but he will do this in one or two days
so please be patient

but what we can do is create a discussion thread with a big FAQ so that a question won't be asked twice

gave you a thanks. thanks! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fix for recovery bootloop problem

Thanks to everyone who hear my pray and tried to help with my problem (bootloop into recovery). And Acro68 sorry that i'm bothered you. I here again to publish the solution. Problem was in bootloader, like people on other forum says (it was damaged somehow, probably because kies update fails before).

1. Open Odin.exe (UnZip from Odin.zip)
    2. Go into Download mode
    3. Select OPS - AriesVE.ops (UnZip from AriesVE.zip)
    4. Select BOOT - Boot_loader.tar
    5. Flash it and bootloop into recovery never gona happen.

All the files is attached...
    I and some fellow developers (especially thanks manveru0, skywalker01, other users for testing, reporting and other help) are trying to port AOSS to our device, working with CyanogenMod 7 for now.
    You can check out this thread, repositories, and this post for changelogs, bug reports and so on.
    Github repositories:
    https://github.com/abbradar
    https://github.com/manveru0
    Feel free to check them out and fork!

Current status of porting:
    Working:
    • Screen (w. touch features, w. backlight)
    • Buttons
    • Radio (w. 2G/3G, Internet is working)
    • Bluetooth
    • WLAN
    • Rotate sensor
    • Handset button
    • USB
    • Battery sensors
    • Camera
    • GPU acceleration
    Not working:
    • GPS (does not lock)
    • Audio (both input and output, will be tough)
    • Camcorder (because of audio)
    • Storage-related (external SD not working, internal with no USB storage, vold misconfigured)
    • USB tethering/MTP (will require some programming)
    • Host access point (similar to USB tethering)
    • Light sensor
    • Buttons force feedback
    • Contacts on SIM card
    Not tested:
    • Other sensors (compass, magnetic)
    • HDMI (should not work, as logs say)
    • FM radio (should not work)
    Another bugs:
    • CyanogenMod settings doesn't work (fixed by
    • Random reboots sometimes
    • Sometimes - very long resume from sleep (30 seconds approximately)
    • Keyboard is very small
    • Dialer is laggy (because of audio)
    • USB connected notification is shown without USB cable attached
    • APN database is not working (enter settings manually)
    • Vibration strength is very weak
    Regressions: (worked before)
    • Nothing for now
    Visualized changelogs (with CM9), made and hosted by CastagnaIT in dedicated thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1492165

Last testing build (will be updated after major improvements or after some time): http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22394052&postcount=284
    skywalker01's testing builds: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22969855&postcount=394

User tomsteel1 have made good-looking banner images for our work: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22506050&postcount=350
    Hello, guys.
    First of all, sorry for my 2.5-month absence, I was really short of time because of university and long illness, so I decided to freeze module development for a while. I understand that doing so without any posts there was rude, and ask for understanding.
    Next, it was a great surprise for me to see really working CM9 for our phone!!! I can only say GJ to arco68 - thank you guy, you really did this, even without a phone! I don't think my work is relevant anymore, so I'll stop with CM7 and will check out his work (maybe I'll be of some help). I've been able to found quick solution for working audio in 2.3.7, also, but I don't think it is relevant anymore ^_^.
    Once again, good job, arco68. I'll try to build CM9 with your configuration and test it, so I'm going to be just user and tester for now. ^_^
    Here's a new full test build of the rom. This contains fixed boot image, so it actually boots (unless I screwed something up this time :p). USB connect/disconnect should work correctly, wifi I *hope* works now. In addition I added support for automatic brightness and cleaned up some stuff.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sgyv7betz6cj9mp

And lol at the tags. Who wrote that? :D
    I am a CM9 porter for Galaxy SL. I have come across issues with audio in Galaxy SL also, which I have overcome by coding an Audio wrapper. If you need any help with fixing audio on S+, count me in.