[q] 1e fatal hit 1

Search This thread

m_cruz_jr

Nov 24, 2010
Hi guys....,
Can anyone help me with my problem....
Installed a Desire HD ROM on my HD2 last January....
Everything is doing great, love the ROM..., until one day it freezes, I remove the battery cover to reset my device, while booting, an error occurred displaying 1E FATAL HIT 1 in MAGLDR.... (damn!).... remove my battery again and it keeps on resetting and resetting, until it enters MAGLDR (1.11) and displaying the error again. Since then it freezes, maybe on a day basis, maybe 5 freezes and rebooting, tsk.... In some instances whenever I'm watching movies, or playing games, it freezes and makes a weird noise especially when it uses the speaker, the noise is just like a static electricity... and it is hot, the device and the battery....
After that I thought, maybe may ROM is corrupt, or the MAGLDR, or the radio I installed (2.15.....), so I reinstalled everything, try a different ROM, update my MAGLDR to 1.13 and even do the Task 29, but my problem stills occurs, still displaying 1E FATAL HIT 1 and still freezes...
Can someone help me, is it still a software malfunction or hardware, I hope not.
Thanks guys.

m_cruz_jr

Nov 24, 2010
been busy for awhile....
yup I flashed back to stock winmo rom, and it does persist, same error even if i'm in winmo, I guess same error, it doesn't display sa 1E Fatal Hit 1 because winmo doesn't have MAGLDR, but it hangs... Tsk....

djpetrovic88

Jul 19, 2011
I had 1E fatal HIT and its problem on you hardwere temperature :) I had Windows Mobile 6.5 and had a same problem. So intall Android OS and you will have minimal errors on this fatal HIT problem.

33poison

Jul 13, 2011
Tsingtao
Hi guys....,
Can anyone help me with my problem....
Installed a Desire HD ROM on my HD2 last January....
Everything is doing great, love the ROM..., until one day it freezes, I remove the battery cover to reset my device, while booting, an error occurred displaying 1E FATAL HIT 1 in MAGLDR.... (damn!).... remove my battery again and it keeps on resetting and resetting, until it enters MAGLDR (1.11) and displaying the error again. Since then it freezes, maybe on a day basis, maybe 5 freezes and rebooting, tsk.... In some instances whenever I'm watching movies, or playing games, it freezes and makes a weird noise especially when it uses the speaker, the noise is just like a static electricity... and it is hot, the device and the battery....
After that I thought, maybe may ROM is corrupt, or the MAGLDR, or the radio I installed (2.15.....), so I reinstalled everything, try a different ROM, update my MAGLDR to 1.13 and even do the Task 29, but my problem stills occurs, still displaying 1E FATAL HIT 1 and still freezes...
Can someone help me, is it still a software malfunction or hardware, I hope not.
Thanks guys.
Did you try hard boot?

Aug 28, 2010
1e fatal hit 1

well guys get ready when you look into this its going to piss you off but the heat has desadered your contact you know that buzz you get just before reset the last ditch effort to stay operable going to pull my phone apart tonight and see if hardware can be repaired peace out:confused:

Aug 28, 2010
ok here you go have to completely wipe sd card with easus partition manager will take some time at first will act like nothing is going on after one min. remove bat then reboot and hold up and down toggle to reset the should come back ok worked for me:eek:

enelyam

Feb 16, 2011
Ok, so i had this exact problem yesterday. Same issue, same screen. This is what i did, it doesnt mean it might work for you but i bet it should. Although in my case the phone will just freeze after some time using it since its really a hardware failure. But at least youll be able to flash it. First i recharged the battery overnight with an external battery charger(Mine is a china cheap charger so i guess any of those will do the job. Then i put the HD2 without the battery of course inside the freezer(since the problem is overheating and this has been done forever since integrated circuits existed(everyone knows the cooler your machine the faster it works). Wrap it with some plastic so that it will not grab any water inside the phone obviuosly. Leave it there for a while. Then take it out put the battery in and try to flash it. Youll see that it will flash without any errors. The problem is that if your phone is as messed up as mine was the problem will persist after some time using it. It will freeze and will get stock. So i think theres not much we can do about it! But if you want to at least flash it succesfully you can do that.

enelyam

Feb 16, 2011
Well, we are talking about the problem with his phone. But yeah anyone can try that option with succes. And to give some kind of update, my HD2 was left for a while cooling off. Now its working like theres nothing wrong with it. I cant talk about the future but it has been working like a charm for about two hours now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    that doesnt sound good and imho is hardware related. Just a thought though, have you tried a different sd card?