[ROM] insanity ii cm ics & insanity ii cm jb

Search This thread

zodiaxe66

Nov 19, 2010
OnePlus 8T
Hi nitr8
For sgs u made ezbase. Any chance of something similar to our beloved gs2, just in case.
Thanx for all your hard work on our phones through the past 18-19 month

darkneill

Aug 20, 2011
With insanity Build 69 , sygic 11.2.6 GPS search nearby poi and phone will restart or get into kernel panic mode. :(

Edited : sygic is not fully compatible with ics yet they are still on beta stage for ics.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Azax

Dec 28, 2010
How do I get this rom to read my Sim contacts? Nm its sorted now.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Last edited:

xhuko

Oct 21, 2010
Vienna
Swype necessary?

Hi,

I was wondering whether its possible to use another input method than Swype.
To be honest I dont like Swype at all!

So any way to change the input method?? I'd like teh normal keyboard (like the basic one from aosp).

Can you help me there guys??

Azax

Dec 28, 2010
Hi,

I was wondering whether its possible to use another input method than Swype.
To be honest I dont like Swype at all!

So any way to change the input method?? I'd like teh normal keyboard (like the basic one from aosp).

Can you help me there guys??

I'm using SwiftKeyX from the android market.. I will never go back to Swype.. Swiftkey learns your typing style as well and is pretty good at prediction options.. once installed you choose it as the default keyboard in settings.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touchtype.swiftkey&hl=en

Reactions: xhuko

hnernes

Nov 8, 2010
Haugesund
Well nitr8, any chance for an update anytime soon? There have been a lot of improvements on CM9 now, and it would be great to get them into insaity also. ;-)

Market has also been updated, is there any chance you could fix the new phonesky.apk for the 182 dpi? I could test it for you if you like.

beston94

Apr 24, 2010
Stockholm
Well nitr8, any chance for an update anytime soon? There have been a lot of improvements on CM9 now, and it would be great to get them into insaity also. ;-)

Market has also been updated, is there any chance you could fix the new phonesky.apk for the 182 dpi? I could test it for you if you like.

Asking for a update is rude...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

enel_

Aug 28, 2009
Asking for a update is rude...

hnernes myself and some other guys are old school insanity followers. We are with insanity since the begining when froyo insanity was on ours SGI so I think we have some little privileges and we can ask nitr8 for new releases :D

Yes I know, and I am sorry for that, but I only did it to show him we still follow and value his work.;)

+1!

Still with insanity and nitr8, for me, the best bloody rom out there :D

Reactions: hnernes

spaxx24

Sep 16, 2011
Insanity is by far the best ICS rom, love it. Battery time... speed... everything. So great! Been running it for 2 weeks now.

crazyscow

Jun 4, 2011
ya after testing pretty much every rom in this board, this one is still my favorite. It has exactly what i need.

i cant use a rom that doesnt use 182 dpi, anymore lol otherwise it looks huge.

Last edited:

beston94

Apr 24, 2010
Stockholm
hnernes myself and some other guys are old school insanity followers. We are with insanity since the begining when froyo insanity was on ours SGI so I think we have some little privileges and we can ask nitr8 for new releases :D

+1!

Still with insanity and nitr8, for me, the best bloody rom out there :D

Don't you think he knows you love his work ? :D I can find 100s of comments saying that this is one of the best roms on the s2 :D

And there are many people who have been with him from the start and you don't really see them boasting about having privileges ^^

noobsgs2

Jul 2, 2011
Well i dont think it's rude :D it's not that ur asking how old a woman is =)=)=)

Joking apart, i would like to have #70 too =)

hausmanis

Sep 2, 2011
Jönköping
Ive used insanity cm ics 69 since release combined with the samsung extended battery pack and gdamn, its sooo nice batterylife!

Cant wait for the 70 like all the other insanity fans here :D

Reactions: spaxx24

xhuko

Oct 21, 2010
Vienna
Anyone has come across the problem not being able to change the volume of the earspeaker during a phone call?

It seems like the volume buttons dont do anything while proximity sensor is on (=black screen while holding phone at ear). But when the screen goes on (e.g. looking at phone or typing smth while still on the call), the volume buttons work.

Is this a bug? Or does anyone have a workaround for this?

Pls help

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts