Hard bricked gs3 sgh-t999

Search This thread

rose0970

May 28, 2013
Today I installed the hyperdrive rom and it installed and when it rebooted it shut off and will not turn on at all. When I connect it to the computer it makes a sound. I tried to put it into recovery mode but nothing's happens cause it won't even boot up at all.:crying::crying:Someone PLEASE HELP ME! Is there anything I can do???????

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Try holding power until you feel it vibrate. Maybe 10 seconds or so. If that doesnt help, pull the battery and put it back. Then try booting to recovery and factory reset / wipe data.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

IXChicharitoXI

Aug 3, 2012
Can you boot to download mode? What rom were you coming from?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

rose0970

May 28, 2013
Today I installed the hyperdrive rom and it installed and when it rebooted it shut off and will not turn on at all. When I connect it to the computer it makes a sound. I tried to put it into recovery mode but nothing's happens cause it won't even boot up at all.:crying::crying:Someone PLEASE HELP ME! Is there anything I can do???????

I called T-Mobile they will send me another replacement. I told them I just won't turn on. It's still covered. Which is good. Just gotta pay $5 for processing fee. What a relief it will be here tomorrow..:eek::eek: