Att screen protectors

Search This thread

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
Does anyone know where to get the original matt finish twin packs of att screen protectors? They seem to be sold out at any att stores around here and online they only have the expensive $25 ones.
I need a couple packs of them. They were $15 for a pack of two. One of us has one installed, the other was removed and may be able to be reused, but there are 3 other infuses getting left out. None of use enjoy the shiny glare crap i ordered from china. And they dont fit very well either.

I would be open to ordering from hongkong or china if they are cut perfect, but they always seem to be cut like crap when i get them from china.
and there isnt much on ebay for matt finish, anitglare. And no, im not spending $100 on 4 of them expensive ones at att

TheCajun

Sep 7, 2011
Baton Rouge
I bought mine from the local att store, I know you can get them off the Att website, but they are expensive. I havent seen them anywhere else. Might found out when your local store will have some in stock.

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Why not spend the money? If the cheap screen protectors fail that quickly that you're already replacing them, then you're going to spend more money on them in the long run.

I'm still using the Moshi screen protector purchased when I first bought the device.

inick73376

Sep 20, 2011
Joliet
plus if you have 5 Samsung InFuse you must of paid good money for them if so then it worth spending the extra $$$ for a good Screen Protector and Case for it :D

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
I'm not replacing att screen protectors. I'm replacing crappy shiny China screen protectors. One phone has the att screen protector on it and we all want to switch to them because we like them. I have one more but its been put on and taken off. I kept it for a spare. Besides, they came in packs of 2 for $15 and I need 2 packs. Just can't find them anymore at att store :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA Premium App

G

garbagecanman

Once they're gone they're gone. I was looking too. Most store are selling off infuse accessories and not ordering more. :(

Sent from my INFUSE powered by ZEUS

Cjohns8792

Apr 16, 2011
Upstate, NY
Go to radioshack buy invisi shield they are usually on sale and better than the aatt or point mobl protectors. Guaranteed for life bby invisishield

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA App

tonepaq

Jan 27, 2012
I am stopping at my local att store tomorrow. I will see if they have any left, if so I will hook u up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA App

tonepaq

Jan 27, 2012
I just stopped and bought the last 2 packs they had at my att store, they won't be getting anymore. anybody need them still?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA App