[ROM] Myn’s Warm Donut - [RLS 5 - 04/24/2010] - Added Odexed version 06/27

Do you like the current font?

• Total voters
Search This thread

renox12

Oct 28, 2011
Help!

Hello I've got an Asus P552 (similar to Vogue). I did everything that was needed but when I start haret.exe it sais Kernel relocated Initrd relocated and then it stops at Jumping to kernel:(. Please help me I really want to install Android.

nguyentiendon

Sep 14, 2011
@KEwbber

Put the androidupdate.tar into root of memory card. then reboot and hold up on the dpad to go to the android boot option screen. scroll down and click the androidupdate.tar for it to load. voila

Last edited:

joelsb

Aug 8, 2010
o2 xda stealth prob

hi masters :D

i have a problem with my o2 xda stealth.

i tried doing the procedure in the first post but it won't boot.
it is the same problem with that guy above.
it is stuck on the jumping to kernel message.

is there a way to fix this?
sorry im a noob at this.

i hope someone can help.:eek:

joelsb

Aug 8, 2010
hi masters :D

i have a problem with my o2 xda stealth.

i tried doing the procedure in the first post but it won't boot.
it is the same problem with that guy above.
it is stuck on the jumping to kernel message.

is there a way to fix this?
sorry im a noob at this.

i hope someone can help.:eek:

can anybody help??
i desperately want to install android on my o2 xda stealth..

tauqeer512

Mar 15, 2011
Abu Dhabi
error270 in nand and getting green screen and reset in sd method

ptcfast2-WarmDonut.png

Screenshots:

FlipClock.png
HomeScreen1NexusLauncher.png
LauncherNexus1.png

Dialer.png
Contacts.png
Widgets.png

DeskClock.png
CarHome.png
Launcher.png

NewsWeather.png
NewsWeather2.png
calculator.png

Music1.png
Music2.png
LockScreen.png

Summary:

Super duper fast (dare I say fastest?) and stable Vogue-Android build with sprinkles! Heavily themed with some nice Donut upgrades. Works in both 240x320 and 320x480. [SDCard/EXT2/NAND]

The Sprinkles:

hey you worked great
i am facing some problems
iam using htc touch elf0301
i have unlocked my phone and mad about trying to put android on my phone
for year when i run haret.exe
booting linux pop up and copmlete the bar after that in black screen some few lines appear and lcd lighten up with green display and phone goes to reset
in nand method im getting error 270 please check ur update utility please
help
regards:tauqeer

Simonas0

Mar 16, 2011
Vilnius
Hello, maybe someone wants to compile Linux kernel for my phone???
(Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox T830)
Thank you for help!

chborge

Dec 15, 2008
Help with vogue needed

Good Morning everybody.
(Please excuse me for my bad english).
I've been reading the hole thread, and alsobeen looking in so many threads information about HTC Vogue "CDMA", i've noticed that erroneously htc ELF (gsm touch version) is called vogue but they are diferents. HTC VOGUE doesnt have WIFI but ELF does. VOGUE is CDMA and ELF is GSM.
My problem is:
Im trying to install ANDROID on my HTC VOGUE CDMA, I use SD card option, installation runs SUCCESFULLY and then boots ok.
When i try to configure DATA connection it appears as an GSM configuration.
I've tryed to enter APN, configure apn settings, when i change the MCC MNC options they disapear from APN list, ANDROID APN never showed in the option list as mentioned in some installations.
Tryed to do the 2 steps configuration,
1) change APN PARAMETERS without change MCC AND MNC, save settings, exit and select the configured APN SETTINGS as default (same internet config that works in windows mobile 6.5).
2) Edit APN SETTINGS again and save.
The APN configured disappears from the list.
DATA connection appears as connected, and has an IP address assigned.
when I open the browser it only opens the first page i select, when i try a second page it doesnt opens the second page and there is no more access to the internet, but it still has an IP address, its still connected.
(When booting in windows mobile 6.5 it can connect to all the pages i open, email works, internet is working).
I've tryed to use the android option *#*#4636#*#* and try to change to CDMA AUTO PRL, CDMA ONLY, EVDO ONLY and it changes while not connected, but when it connects it changes to UNKNOWN but whows as connected and has the same windows ip address but doesnt browse pages.

Tryed also to configure the option to reboot android again with the windows mobile internet connection active, but its the same problem it only browses the first page i open.

Can anybody help with this isue?
Is there a CDMA android rom and build specially configured for this model?
Any help would be appreciated. So many thanks in advance.

mrkite38

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 30, 2009
California
chborge said:
Good Morning everybody.
(Please excuse me for my bad english).
I've been reading the hole thread, and alsobeen looking in so many threads information about HTC Vogue "CDMA", i've noticed that erroneously htc ELF (gsm touch version) is called vogue but they are diferents. HTC VOGUE doesnt have WIFI but ELF does. VOGUE is CDMA and ELF is GSM.
My problem is:
Im trying to install ANDROID on my HTC VOGUE CDMA, I use SD card option, installation runs SUCCESFULLY and then boots ok.
When i try to configure DATA connection it appears as an GSM configuration.
I've tryed to enter APN, configure apn settings, when i change the MCC MNC options they disapear from APN list, ANDROID APN never showed in the option list as mentioned in some installations.
Tryed to do the 2 steps configuration,
1) change APN PARAMETERS without change MCC AND MNC, save settings, exit and select the configured APN SETTINGS as default (same internet config that works in windows mobile 6.5).
2) Edit APN SETTINGS again and save.
The APN configured disappears from the list.
DATA connection appears as connected, and has an IP address assigned.
when I open the browser it only opens the first page i select, when i try a second page it doesnt opens the second page and there is no more access to the internet, but it still has an IP address, its still connected.
(When booting in windows mobile 6.5 it can connect to all the pages i open, email works, internet is working).
I've tryed to use the android option *#*#4636#*#* and try to change to CDMA AUTO PRL, CDMA ONLY, EVDO ONLY and it changes while not connected, but when it connects it changes to UNKNOWN but whows as connected and has the same windows ip address but doesnt browse pages.

Tryed also to configure the option to reboot android again with the windows mobile internet connection active, but its the same problem it only browses the first page i open.

Can anybody help with this isue?
Is there a CDMA android rom and build specially configured for this model?
Any help would be appreciated. So many thanks in advance.

Who is your carrier? Do you go through a proxy in windows mobile?

chborge

Dec 15, 2008
Thanks MrKite

Thank You for your prompt kind answer.
My provider is Movilnet, Venezuela (Evdo, 1x) Mcc 734 mnc 06 (thats why the APN disappears when modified).
PRL is already configured and working fine with windows mobile.

chborge

Dec 15, 2008
Problem SOLVED!!!

The solution was the following:

1) Checked the PST configuration, changed the IP configuration to IP mobile preferred.
2) I had configured the security option with the user name and password (it must be configured here so you dont need to change any APN).
3) I had installed a windows mobile rom 6.5.3 radio 3.42.50 to windows mobile 6.1 radio 3.42.50
4) Installed the android rom in the andboot on the SDcard and run haret pressing volume up
5) Selected install on the sdcard.

Internet connection started itself with no change and now its working, have tryed 3 roms and all of them worked, now im trying to select the rom that runs faster and consumes less battery.

Hope this informations can be usefull to other users.

nedduarte

Apr 19, 2012
Wireless and Bluetooth not working

Hi there, I'm a newbee at android, I have a HTC TouchCruise and whith the help of this post I already installed the Android, however the Wifi and Bluetooth are not working, the link of the update that its here its not working, does anyone have the update for wireless and bluetooth working for this model?

Many thanks!

dEris

Nov 6, 2009
Dallas Texas
google.com
If you guys are running this rom and have this phone, it's about time for an upgrade. LOL. Get on craigslist, you can get a cheap native Android phone that runs way better than this for nickels on the dollar.

I got my Nexus S for $100. I'm sure you guys can get a lower end device for less.

mrkite38

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 30, 2009
California
nedduarte said:
Hi there, I'm a newbee at android, I have a HTC TouchCruise and whith the help of this post I already installed the Android, however the Wifi and Bluetooth are not working, the link of the update that its here its not working, does anyone have the update for wireless and bluetooth working for this model?

Many thanks!

Check in the Polaris forum, they kept going after vogue had died off.

D

Deleted member 1890170

Any chance there will be a compilation for 800x480 units in the near future?

Top Liked Posts