Urgent request for ND8 modem

Search This thread

ezeuba

Account currently disabled
Sep 15, 2009
Usa
meettomy.site
I saw that the ND8 modem was removed from here and the thread for it closed. I am in a very urgent situation where I was going back and forth from newly flashed ND8 stock tar to backed up CM11. I was, maybe, stupid enough to reflash CWM recovery instead of going with the Philz recovery and now my baseband is 'Unknown'.

Please, please, please, anyone that still has the ND8 modem can send me a link via PM, so that we do not go contravening forum rules by posting it publicly, and I will be eternally grateful. Without this, my phone is useless until I can get to the office on Tuesday(I work shifts) and use the stock tar on my laptop in the office. My internet at home is capped and downloading nearly 1GB will burn it drastically.

Thanks in advance to any helper(s).

Robalboa

Jun 27, 2011
myrtle beach
I saw that the ND8 modem was removed from here and the thread for it closed. I am in a very urgent situation where I was going back and forth from newly flashed ND8 stock tar to backed up CM11. I was, maybe, stupid enough to reflash CWM recovery instead of going with the Philz recovery and now my baseband is 'Unknown'.

Please, please, please, anyone that still has the ND8 modem can send me a link via PM, so that we do not go contravening forum rules by posting it publicly, and I will be eternally grateful. Without this, my phone is useless until I can get to the office on Tuesday(I work shifts) and use the stock tar on my laptop in the office. My internet at home is capped and downloading nearly 1GB will burn it drastically.

Just re Odin stock tar

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app

ezeuba

Sep 15, 2009
Usa
meettomy.site
Just re Odin stock tar

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app
I know that is the best solution, but like I said earlier, the stock tar I downloaded is on my laptop in the office. I'm at home till Tuesday. Going without service till Tuesday is just unimaginable for me. The 'banned' ND8 modem will fix this just fine for me, since I am already on ND8.

ezeuba

Sep 15, 2009
Usa
meettomy.site
FIXED!!!

I had to download the stock tar and odined again. All working now. Word of caution to all: Do not go back and forth between stock ND8 and AOSP like I did. MODs, you can close this thread please.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Soooperstar

Dec 14, 2013
Charlotte
I had to download the stock tar and odined again. All working now. Word of caution to all: Do not go back and forth between stock ND8 and AOSP like I did. MODs, you can close this thread please.

I did the samething in the beginning, but now I backup the modem with philz and can now go back and forth

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!

Questions and help issues belong in Q&A and Help section!
Development sections are ONLY for developers to post work or actual development
Thread moved
FNSM

allrockedout

Mar 31, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 9
OnePlus 9

The modem is under 10mb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Questions and help issues belong in Q&A and Help section!
    Development sections are ONLY for developers to post work or actual development
    Thread moved
    FNSM
    FIXED!!!

I did the samething in the beginning, but now I backup the modem with philz and can now go back and forth

The modem is under 10mb

He was referring to the stock tar download