CM11 - i9505 Boot Delay/Hangs

Search This thread

elzangi

Oct 14, 2013
Hi at all! Since I had my first smartphone I always used CyanogenMod to unlock all the power of my devices and have an pure stock android experience. I use CM11 on a s3 and a few times ago on a s4. I used always nightly build because I'm curios and I like to discover bug and discuss with other to solve them (I'm not a developer, only an appasionated smartphone user).
With my s4 (i9505) I used officials nightly from jflte section of cm download site and I updated it with Cyandelta app. I used Ktoonsez kernel.
It's impossible for my s4 to boot into Cm11 after a reboot or when I PowerOn my device after a battery change (because previous battery was 1% and device shuted down), because it hang on Model Number Splash screen. I have to remove battery, Hold for 5-10 seconds power button, insert battery and powerOn. Anyone has any idea for this problem? I've tried a lot of times to change from CM to TW and From TW to CM but problem persist anyway with Kt kernel and with stock cm kernel, but with TW rom problem doesn't appear.
A little note, I'm not using original Samsung Battery. Thanks at all and sorry for my crappy english. I'm a young student.

elzangi

Oct 14, 2013
I've found problem. Kernel wasn't compatible with last version of CM11.
How to close post?