Apr 4, 2011
St. John's, NL
Google Pixel 6
5ubZ3r0 Theme for Theme Chooser
for Android 4.2.2 and below on SmartPhones and Tablets

v2.3.jpg

DOWNLOADS

5uBz3r0 Theme Version 2.3 UPDATE FEB 24 2013
APK file just install and apply in theme chooser.

For the best result I use APEX LAUNCHER! I have fully themed that where as some elements may not apply for you on a different stock launcher depending on your ROM.

Get the latest version here: 5UBZ3R0 Theme v2.3.apk

TABLET USERS: please note that for now there are some color issues with email on tablets. What should be black in some places is white. I had some issues with blacking out the email and I am working on an update to fix this, the email composes differently and I have to figure out the differences and adjust. Hopefully won't be long.

5uBz3r0 Apps and Media Pack Tablet Version 2.3 FLASHABLE ZIP This is a collection of Media like System UI sounds and Ringtones and notification sounds. This fills in parts that I can't adjust with theme chooser alone so it's almost necessary to install this for a great experience.

Looking to have a update soon to address the few small color issues... hope you guys like it.

Last edited:

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
Hi John,welcome in here. ;) Your theme looks great! It's always good to have options around, although I'm currently fiddling around with the Color Mod themes. Will try yours when I get around to it.

Reactions: johnblundon

johnblundon

Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2011
St. John's, NL
Google Pixel 6
Re: [THEME] 5ubZ3r0 V2.3 CM10.1 (COMING SOON)[02.15.13]

Thanks guys had a little delay blacking out the tablet email, crashed when composing a new message. As soon as I fix that I'll post. Thanks for the kind words and interest.

Sent from my Incredible S using XDA

Reactions: Thibor69

johnblundon

Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2011
St. John's, NL
Google Pixel 6
And just a friendly reminder about the thread title. I just happened to look in on the progress and saw you posted it. Thanks!

Thanks man!

As well I'm having some trouble figuring out the default wallpaper size for these tablets (I just got mine) so the wallpaper that appears as default when you apply the theme is not as sharp as I would like. Does anyone know the exact size for a nice wallpaper on these tablets?

For now I have been using this which is very sharp:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/391605/5ubZ3r0_Tablet.png

Thibor69

Thanks man!

As well I'm having some trouble figuring out the default wallpaper size for these tablets (I just got mine) so the wallpaper that appears as default when you apply the theme is not as sharp as I would like. Does anyone know the exact size for a nice wallpaper on these tablets?

I usually use 1920x1080, or 1920x1200 without issue on my
ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700 running CROMI ROM and Nova Prime. I am not sure
How to apply this theme with Nova Prime though .... :(

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: johnblundon

kr3g3r

Nov 7, 2010
Thunder Bay Ontario
xdaforums.com
i always get a theme error and it wont apply ...... tried the trick "setting system theme ... then reboot" still wont work on my nexus

not the normal error tho ....... "improperly compiled error"

really want to use this theme........

Last edited:

johnblundon

Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2011
St. John's, NL
Google Pixel 6
Someother theme is conflicting with it, if you have a bunch installed, sometimes happens... Try uninstalling a few and it will work, it's properly complied, a ton of people are using it.

Let me know if that does not work.

Reactions: kr3g3r

Tylorw1

Feb 10, 2013
Ohio
tylorhost.me
Cromi

I want to try this theme on cromi, however I dont see anywhere that it says it will work for Cromi, also would it have to be on a deodex version for it to work?

Tylor

gsxrfl1k6

Jan 27, 2012
Orlando

v2.3.jpg

DOWNLOADS

For the best result I use APEX LAUNCHER! I have fully themed that where as some elements may not apply for you on a different stock launcher depending on your ROM.

TABLET USERS: please note that for now there are some color issues with email on tablets. What should be black in some places is white. I had some issues with blacking out the email and I am working on an update to fix this, the email composes differently and I have to figure out the differences and adjust. Hopefully won't be long.

Awesome theme man! Running it on my Infinity and my S3. Thanks for your work!

5uBz3r0 Apps and Media Pack Tablet Version 2.3 FLASHABLE ZIP This is a collection of Media like System UI sounds and Ringtones and notification sounds. This fills in parts that I can't adjust with theme chooser alone so it's almost necessary to install this for a great experience.

Looking to have a update soon to address the few small color issues... hope you guys like it.

Thanks for your work man! This is a classy, well done theme. I'm running it on my Infinity and my S3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

v2.3.jpg

DOWNLOADS

any chance this will work on TF300 (AOSP based ROMs) too? :fingers-crossed:

Can't answer your question ... I am sure John "SubZero" will be back soon. BUT I did sign your petition for you. :good: God that would be great !

Peace
    Hi John,welcome in here. ;) Your theme looks great! It's always good to have options around, although I'm currently fiddling around with the Color Mod themes. Will try yours when I get around to it.
    Re: [THEME] 5ubZ3r0 V2.3 CM10.1 (COMING SOON)[02.15.13]

Thanks guys had a little delay blacking out the tablet email, crashed when composing a new message. As soon as I fix that I'll post. Thanks for the kind words and interest.

OP updated, download and enjoy :D