Xperia x10 mini pro stucked on lock screen !

Search This thread

K4MiK4Z33

Feb 25, 2012
Phone : Sony Ericcson Xperia X10 MiniPro

I think i made a mistake while i was trying to install a custom .zip from xRecovery! Now my phone starts up but after the Sony Ericsson logo a small white pixel blinks in the bottom right corner of a black screen than it gets stuck at lock screen , i cant slide because the touch screen don't work ! Any ideas how can i get back to a stable firmware ?!

*I tried with SEUS but the application gave me an error! Than with PcCompanion i cant connect the phone !
* I tried with flash tool ( hold back button and connect the usb until the green light is on) but i don't know what to do next !

Thank you

Attachments

• 1250220122719.jpg
    1250220122719.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 250220122719.jpg
    250220122719.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 3250220122719.jpg
    3250220122719.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

HooLIMAN87

Jan 4, 2012
Novi Sad

I think i made a mistake while i was trying to install a custom .zip from xRecovery! Now my phone starts up but after the Sony Ericsson logo a small white pixel blinks in the bottom right corner of a black screen than it gets stuck at lock screen , i cant slide because the touch screen don't work ! Any ideas how can i get back to a stable firmware ?!

*I tried with SEUS but the application gave me an error! Than with PcCompanion i cant connect the phone !
* I tried with flash tool ( hold back button and connect the usb until the green light is on) but i don't know what to do next !

Thank you

Try with this, follow instructions and you have pictures tut. . .

K4MiK4Z33

Feb 25, 2012
Thank you but ...

I tried 3 times and keeps showing me this !

Attachments

• u20i.jpg
    u20i.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 241

Die_Snider

Apr 15, 2011
Do you plug in the usb with the phone on before ore do you have it of and wait for the instructions. when you use repair you chose the phone and then connect. it looks like you are doing a normal update.

K4MiK4Z33

Feb 25, 2012
I did like it's said in that thread ! Open PcCompanion click update than repair phone , waiting for pc companion to get "something" from the internet , than i choose my phone Xperia X10 mini pro (u20) the phone is turned off(battery removed for 10 sec) than while i press the back button i plug in the usb cable the green light is on and the program tries to start but tell me is no software for my phone

Die_Snider

Apr 15, 2011
That's funny. If you can choose the phone it should force a firmware install.

I had som problems with a friends E10 but i had problems with the download from SE. After about 5 tries it worked.

Is it the latest Pc Companion?

Is it possible to access xrecovery?

Last edited:
Reactions: K4MiK4Z33

K4MiK4Z33

Feb 25, 2012
I will try a few more times maybe would work ! It's the latest pc companion downloaded from sony ericcson website , i cannot access xrecoverr after sony ericsson logo even through i keep pushin the back button the black screen with that white sqaure appears !

Edit:

PC Companion :

Version: 2.02.015
File size 25.7 Mb

I tried for 10 times to make it update/repair and still don't want to find that damn update/software !

Last edited:

faiyyaz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
PUNE
faiyyaz.xyz
I will try a few more times maybe would work ! It's the latest pc companion downloaded from sony ericcson website , i cannot access xrecoverr after sony ericsson logo even through i keep pushin the back button the black screen with that white sqaure appears !

Edit:

PC Companion :

File size 25.7 Mb

I tried for 10 times to make it update/repair and still don't want to find that damn update/software !

Ok mate try SEUS (sony ericsson update service).. If pc companion doesnt work for you.. It will help you for sure..

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

K4MiK4Z33

Feb 25, 2012
SEUS 2.7.12.4 keeps give me this error : "Failed checking application version please reinstall the application and make sure you have the latest version" on Windws X SP 2 x86 and Windows 7 Ultimate x86 , i'll try now with pc companion on XP !

faiyyaz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
PUNE
faiyyaz.xyz
Try with another version of seus mate.. it will work for u.. Search in some previous u may find the link to download..

K4MiK4Z33

Feb 25, 2012
i tried 4 different versions of SEUS program 2 of them 2.7 and 2.8 give me the check version release error and versions 2.9.5.16 and 2.9.12.29 give me this error in attachment !

I tried again on 2 OS : XP SP2 and Win7 Ultimate both in x86 ,

I tried with Wi-Fi connection on both OS , didn't work, than with the antivirus and firewall disabled , didn't work.

I tried with direct internet connection (PPoe) on both OS with and without firwall and antivirus again nothing.

I tried with the computers linked by cable to the router again the same problem!

Is there a stable version that could work ?! Can u give me the link ?

Attachments

• sdfvfsdf.jpg
    sdfvfsdf.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 39

StardustGeass

Jan 7, 2012
Jakarta
Mine always shows 'your phone is already up to date. Do you really want to reinstall your phone ?' or something like that..

This is just experimental, since you said SEUS don't work for you..

Try unlock your bootloader (using flashtool) and flash custom kernel.. After that, try SEUS-ing it again..

Note : this is totally experimental.

Sent from my U20i using XDA App

TrReCoN

Nov 29, 2011
Tekirdağ
I think problem will be solved this way

Mine always shows 'your phone is already up to date. Do you really want to reinstall your phone ?' or something like that..

Try unlock your bootloader (using flashtool) and flash custom kernel.. After that, try SEUS-ing it again..

50672798.png

77915525.png

Last edited:

K4MiK4Z33

Feb 25, 2012
I've done it , the phone is alive !

I flashed with X10Flash 2.1 a u20i1.6 firmware than i update with SEUS , and my phone started thank you all ! Thank you XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you

Try with this, follow instructions and you have pictures tut. . .

That's funny. If you can choose the phone it should force a firmware install.

I had som problems with a friends E10 but i had problems with the download from SE. After about 5 tries it worked.

Is it the latest Pc Companion?

Is it possible to access xrecovery?

Edit:

PC Companion :

File size 25.7 Mb

Ok mate try SEUS (sony ericsson update service).. If pc companion doesnt work for you.. It will help you for sure..

Try with another version of seus mate.. it will work for u.. Search in some previous u may find the link to download..