New Beta from vibraturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle
that is correct, it will download sync but wont upload sync....and yes mine asks me for my gmail....now if i delete the data attached to contacts storage it will sync just once but i shouldnt have to do that every time.

i use go dialer and go contacts....but i have tried it in people as well and it looked like that and still wouldnt sync up

Have you tried to uninstall Go Contacts and Dialer and then tried it?

Sent from a autonomous device

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle
yes and it still won't sync....i am just as confused as you

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

Wow, that is border line annoying, and it's not even my device.

Just for sh#ts and giggles, I would be flashing back to stock/master clearing and starting fresh. And hope it didn't happen again

Sent from a autonomous device

vibranturk

Dec 28, 2011
Ankara
Can anyone tell me with a simple english what this means? I used translate but anable to understand with my poor eng:

Dear vibranturk,

You have received an infraction at xda-developers.

Reason: Flaming or disrespectful behaviour ( non-profane)

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
xda-developers

shaker2k

Jun 6, 2011
winnipeg,mb
Can anyone tell me with a simple english what this means? I used translate but anable to understand with my poor eng:

Dear vibranturk,

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
xda-developers

It means that you said something that was considered offensive (rude or mean) by another user and xda. They gave you a warning and a penalty.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
Vibranturk getting an infraction .....hmmmm :confused::confused:. He is one of the polite ones, and doesn't have expertise in English to make smartass comments.
Hey vibranturk maybe you must have said something to someone without knowing the actual meaning, and there was a misunderstanding.
Anyway just forget it thanks for v6, sadly i will download but will have to wait till my exams are over, don't wan't to waste too much time tinkering.

Reactions: kangi26 and finkp99

daskanda

Nov 17, 2011
Wow just wow v6 looks amazing!! Great work turk.... This rom looks beautiful the only quirk I ran into so far is the weather panel everything is bunched up to the left side other than that everything is working great........ Good job!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Reactions: finkp99

rdnckreaper

Dear vibranturk,

All the best,
xda-developers
Apparently someone didn't like something you said Turk but I don't see how you are one of the nicest devs I have spoken with....I think investigations need to be done instead of just going off of what someone said you said.....I mean geez....you are having to use a translator....you have no control over what it says once you hit enter....

Reactions: kangi26

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle
Apparently someone didn't like something you said Turk but I don't see how you are one of the nicest devs I have spoken with....I think investigations need to be done instead of just going off of what someone said you said.....I mean geez....you are having to use a translator....you have no control over what it says once you hit enter....

Amen to that!

BTW, any luck on the re-flash?

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Lets try something new;)

V6 Beta-Almost Final(Only want to be sure everything fine): www.mediafire.com/download.php?9oqrvbi8oe1ay8m

op will update when ı have enough time...

I have it downloaded, I'll FTS/MC in the morning and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the update!

rdnckreaper

Amen to that!

BTW, any luck on the re-flash?

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I have it downloaded, I'll FTS/MC in the morning and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the update!
I just flashed the new v6 and going to try it out...if that don't work then I will go back to v5 and try it out again....i just figured something new might be just what my cappy needs!!!!lol

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle
I just flashed the new v6 and going to try it out...if that don't work then I will go back to v5 and try it out again....i just figured something new might be just what my cappy needs!!!!lol

I'm on GB bootloaders now, and seem to have some issues with them on my device. In the AM, I'll be going back to JF6 and master clearing then on to V6

Boldizzle

Feb 22, 2011
Wellington, New Zealand
My phone didn't seem to like this build much. Was a bit laggy and unresponsive in some areas.

Installed it the way I install most ROMs, wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik/cache, format system then flash zip.

dimab

Jul 30, 2010
Tel Aviv
Hey guys,

Moved to this from from cognition 5. Flashed fine and everything was good and smooth (some contacts joining and syncing issues) and then after some hours of work my phone started loosing the service, nothing helped except rebooting it (i can try setting it to flight mode but then can't get it out of it until reboot).

Then I remembered I got 1006 build which got similar problems with all I9000 based roms (or the problem was modems, I haven't digged that much). Only Cappy specific stuff is working properly for me for the meantime.

Do you think flashing for example KK1 modem for this rom can solve my problem, if so could anyone point me how i'm flashing modem? Or should I go backwards to cappy based roms and forget about ICS? Or maybe you can think of any other solution which may help me?
Currently my service got lost every 3-4 hours so I need to watch my phone from time to time to see if it's service is lost and then reboot it :(

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

richsale

Dec 3, 2010
West Texas
My phone didn't seem to like this build much. Was a bit laggy and unresponsive in some areas.

Installed it the way I install most ROMs, wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik/cache, format system then flash zip.

I agree except mine was very laggy. I went back to v5 and it it was still laggy.

I'm now going back to stock than I will try v6 again.

louvass

Sep 24, 2010
Beautiful

Thank you so much Turk for your work once again. I just flashed over 5 and it runs just fine on my cappy ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We are working on touchwiz to bring ICS too... Who missed TW apps on ICS;)

For example who wants Memo;) It works:)
    i5456025_screenshot-2012-01-25-16-11-10-png

Task Manager;)
    i5456026_screenshot-2012-01-25-03-23-55-png

Or who miss tauchwiz calculator:)
    i5456027_screenshot-2012-01-25-16-11-48-png

If we success(time shows) we make a Touchwiz Build and give it to SAMSUNG:)
    Bugs:

-Lockscreen Wall changing FC; This is a rom base issue and aokp will fix ı hope(http://forum.aokp.co/) So its fixed my next build...

-Sony Launcher themes not works...

Must know:

Firstly here is saying "bla bla works" means that confirmed from me and at least from 1 SGS, 1 Vibrant, 1 Cappy user...

-What is AOKP: Dont be lazy, go to http://aokp.co/ and read...

-This rom is a PORT from Gnex like others: Nope. This is not a port like Dark Night or DAX's CNA or Bhuvan's AOKP...This is builded from source...

-Rom is stable and fast...Designed for daily...Not a alpha or beta...

-I have lag: Rom is lagness... Read "Some tips to get more battery life" on op and use task manager also... Maybe your installed apps breaks something...

-What is damn android os bug : Everybody sees android os % 20-35 and says there is a battery drain.

In fact there isnt a battery drain... Only shows wrong.. and this is related to android 4.0.3. Google confirmed this and google says we fixed this on 4.0.4. On my rom Im having 1,5 day(using 1500mah battery comes with phone) If there is a real battery drain issue I must not able to get maybe 1 day...

-What is damn Encryption Issue: Its not related my rom... You can face it with ANY ICS Rom... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1447303 look here for more info...

-I have "bla bla..." problem...: Did you instal with my suggested installation? I can say %80-90 off problems occurs with non wiping or non formatting system... Please try my install method and please be patient...

-How is Battery: Battery performance is good (changeable for users on how much they use phone)

-Camera,camcorder,720p video, resolution changing, power shutter all works

-I want video editor: flash this http://db.tt/dwDAk7vD

-I want Polaris Office: flash this http://db.tt/ffXuMGd7

-IMEI: Rom make anything and dont touch to your IMEI...

-This has RIL ıssue?: Nope, airplane-2G-3G... working good too...

-This has reboot to recovery bug?: Nope, all rebootings works correctly...

-Signal always shows full bug: Nope. Signal shows correct with using 5 bar signal icon...

-MMS fixed works...

-Swype lang downloading works...

-GPS works for all supported devices...

-Ext SD works both on phone and mounting pc ... ( ext sd location is emmc )

-Calender and Gmail works...

-All Synchs works...Facebook Contact synch works also...( You need installing Facebook or friendcaster ap...) ( Official FB app is ram hogger ı dont suggest it)

-All launchers works...

-All keyboards works...

-All ported apps works...

-DSP Manager and Voodoo Sound works (You need install voodo app )

-Sound recorder works...

-Changing Screen RGB like voodo color: Go to Galaxy S Settings app

-CM Led And BLN Settings: You can change some settings from NSTools, Galaxy S Settings app and Rom Control...

-Where is Rom control: You can find it into settings...

-I want customize rom: Go to rom control... you change something like circle battery....

-If I install new updated chrome it will work: Yes

-I cannot play some videos: Rom not ıncludes video player... Install a video player like MX,QQ,Mobo...

Turk, how you feeling? Hope some better.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Thanks for asking me. I catch a pnomonia and day by day ım feeling better.

Lets talk abut next version v6... Please dont ask eta.

V6 changelog:
    -AOKP M4 base
    -For Vibrant: Reverse keys issue fixed
    -For Vibrant: FFC support
    -For SGS: Front Cam and face unlock fixed
    -Ported LG Cam and LG Camcorder
    -Ported Samsung Clock App(Beta testers says alarm fc)
    -Stock ICS Cam Video Effects FC fixed
    -Market updated to PlayStore 3.4.7
    -G.talk updated to 4.0.4
    -Gmail Updated to 4.0.4
    -Youtube replaced with HD Hacked 3.5.5 Youtube
    -Hacked Dropbpx added( Gives 3GB free space)
    -Inverted G.music Replaced with CM9 Music+Amoledblue Theme
    -MIUI V4 Music Added
    -Apex and Nova Updated to latest
    -Some Tweaks for internet and system...
    -More invertation...
    V6 İs coming...

I hope V6 ( M4 base) will come with near future( please dont ask when-probably 1 or 2 days )

Thanks for asks me... my health is good,antibiotics is stopped maybe 1 week ago;)

when ı will update...I will talk also "why ım not send any message last days"...