Post picture taken with your Rezound

Search This thread

krelvinaz

Feb 20, 2008
Mesa AZ
XD 45 is a great pistol...

However, In-N-Out double double was pretty good...

gpDE5.jpg

Via Rezound using XDA Premium

Abu-7abash

Feb 21, 2011
Amman
To which are you referring? Do you even know what they are? Perhaps you think the Sig P290 9mm that I carry with me all the time is gay. Or maybe the 45 caliber XD? Now that must be a gay gun! :rolleyes:
They're both gay. Try out a glock or better yet a desert eagle and get back at me.

How can you say its a gay gun?
Obviously gay people don't carry guns. :)
You obviously dont know gays then, they need "sharper" guns: p

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

txkorm

Nov 24, 2007
San Antonio
They're both gay. Try out a glock or better yet a desert eagle and get back at me.

You obviously dont know gays then, they need "sharper" guns: p

I predicted this response before I even read it. Carrying around a Desert Eagle is not necessarily ideal for concealing and how are those guns gay and your Glock isn't? Or are these the guns you use in Call of Duty? :D

KORM via the beast known as the Rezound.

nosympathy

Dec 19, 2010
Cincinnati
I predicted this response before I even read it. Carrying around a Desert Eagle is not necessarily ideal for concealing and how are those guns gay and your Glock isn't? Or are these the guns you use in Call of Duty? :D

Anyone who thinks the desert eagle serves a real world purpose for protection has never held/fired one before.

Not exactly a gun I'd want to have in a pinch. Stupid call of duty acting like the gun is light and has no kick back.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Reactions: platinumrims

bakerboy81

Mar 26, 2012
SHAFTER
Hey bud I was wondering if you can help me with I question. I wanna flash a Rom and I'm running the old firmware. Do I flash a Rom first or the firmware patch first. Please help. Thanks:confused:

Abu-7abash

Feb 21, 2011
Amman

Concealing? You planning on robbing a bank budd?

Oh, and on call of duty there's no desert eagle. Those gay pricks!

Anyone who thinks the desert eagle serves a real world purpose for protection has never held/fired one before.

Not exactly a gun I'd want to have in a pinch. Stupid call of duty acting like the gun is light and has no kick back.

kick back? Lol. Must have broken a nail, those hurt.

Its a gun boy, you're supposed to know how to handle a gun to fire one you know.

Insidious

Mar 12, 2011
Southern Maryland

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335734119511.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335734119511.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 115
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335734153912.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335734153912.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 113
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335734200325.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335734200325.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 114

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
Concealing? You planning on robbing a bank budd?

Oh, and on call of duty there's no desert eagle. Those gay pricks!

kick back? Lol. Must have broken a nail, those hurt.

Its a gun boy, you're supposed to know how to handle a gun to fire one you know.

..and a glock compared to a 6 shooter is quite pansy-like. notice how i didn't say gay? what, in fact, makes those guns homosexual? do homosexuals run around flaling those types of guns? get real, bro. it's 2012. 15 year olds call something "gay."

Abu-7abash

Feb 21, 2011
Amman
..and a glock compared to a 6 shooter is quite pansy-like. notice how i didn't say gay? what, in fact, makes those guns homosexual? do homosexuals run around flaling those types of guns? get real, bro. it's 2012. 15 year olds call something "gay."
Why are you so worked up over this? And gay in that context doesnt mean homosexual. Get real man.

Id love going back to being 15 year old, good times.

abby_nitewolf

Aug 10, 2011
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335742662334.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335742662334.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 93

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
Why are you so worked up over this? And gay in that context doesnt mean homosexual. Get real man.

Id love going back to being 15 year old, good times.

and what if one of these members is in fact gay, and takes offense to you sounding ignorant?

unless you mean the gun he showed is just gleaming with joy and super happy.

I'm worked up because it's like, there's people who grow up, and people who refuse to. who goes around calling **** "gay" still? again, get real.

Sent from my 4G LTE HTC Rezound

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
Commenting only cuz I thought it was funny.

Lol at the "gay gun" comments. Those who own and have experience with firearms, or those in particular, know he is blowing smoke. It's supposed to make you laugh not make you angry. He made himself look like a fool. Just giggle and move on to the next. :p I don't think he meant to gaybash anyone, don't let it bother you. (i iz ghey)

Seriously who references a D.Eagle as being the ungay gun? They are completely useless for everything I can think of. Just lol.

Reactions: krelvinaz

a.mcdear

May 20, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
and what if one of these members is in fact gay, and takes offense to you sounding ignorant?

unless you mean the gun he showed is just gleaming with joy and super happy.

I'm worked up because it's like, there's people who grow up, and people who refuse to. who goes around calling **** "gay" still? again, get real.

Sent from my 4G LTE HTC Rezound

Apparently a lot of people do..
My best friend is from Glasgow, and when he does his "Impression of an American" basically all he does is say "That's so Gay!", because apparently Americans are known for calling everything "gay" all the way around the world too.

Doesn't it make you kinda annoyed when the rest of the world thinks Americans are arrogant pricks? The sad thing is that for the most part, they're right..

GrayBoltWolf

Mar 21, 2012
Raleigh, NC
boltwolf.net
I have an idea, how about we drop the subject because obviously none of the "adults" will let it go. If you people want to fight, exchange Skype user names and do it there. Don't air your dirty laundry for every member to see. Lets keep this thread about pictures taken with the Rezound.

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
I have an idea, how about we drop the subject because obviously none of the "adults" will let it go. If you people want to fight, exchange Skype user names and do it there. Don't air your dirty laundry for every member to see. Lets keep this thread about pictures taken with the Rezound.

Herrd. Lez see dem gud pix yo. Keep'em cummin yall

Top Liked Posts