for me wifi tether doesnt work ... the same as ordroid :(

app says all ok ... but i cant find it when i want to connect with laptop

any fix for this ?

tried every option. generic or generic ICS and stuff but no luck

capychimp

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 18, 2009
At home
Do you know why netflix and crackle apps not working all I see is a black screen but I could hear the voices

Sent from my Sensation 4G using XDA

I can't test those apps as they don't work in my country, but sometimes normal streaming does the same for me, so I am looking into it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

kingguff

Apr 10, 2011
Lancaster
Samsung Galaxy S10
Did anyone else notice how facebook always redirects to the mobile site when using this rom, even when you're set to use desktop mode?

I tried it with Dolphin HD, same results even when using the desktop user agent.

Is it a ROM issue, an app issue, or a site (facebook) issue?

Same here, was told to press the 3 lines on the top left of the mobile site and scroll down to desktop site then bookmark it... Works more often but still reverts back to mobile site after a while for me.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

odygr

Jan 24, 2007
i installed the v.1.3 with full wipe and i have problem with wifi hotspot.

the HTC application doesn't work (i knew that other users) but the wifi tether application that comes with the rom doesn't seem to work

i open it and start tethering, my laptop see the Sensation but doesn't get an IP. i know that this is probably application problem and has nothing to do with the rom but any help from a user with similar experience is appreciated

thanks

jspina

Jun 8, 2011
porter ranch
i installed the v.1.3 with full wipe and i have problem with wifi hotspot.

the HTC application doesn't work (i knew that other users) but the wifi tether application that comes with the rom doesn't seem to work

i open it and start tethering, my laptop see the Sensation but doesn't get an IP. i know that this is probably application problem and has nothing to do with the rom but any help from a user with similar experience is appreciated

thanks

go into the wifi tether app settings and set it as generic ics under profiles

j1po

Feb 28, 2010
Battery always drain while the phone in pocket
I know this sound weird, but really happen and only in pocket

here for more explanation http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1668983

XDA-batterystats reports a high kernel wakelock by event2-638, I dont know what is that process
someone know it?
please tell me

also happening on others ROM/kernel

Last edited:

shockr75

Oct 17, 2011
Dallas
If you tried it you'd know this is stable. It's more useable and fluid than any 3.6 ROM. You are very incorrect implying this is not stable dude.

My wife has no idea the features that don't work perfectly in this ROM even exist on her Sense 3.6 phone!

No, as everyone on this thread has shown, there are still bugs that SHE would not be able to deal with. I have no problem with it, but like I said, she would. You are very incorrect in thinking you know the situation with my wife's tech ability. Currently she is happy with 5.5. In any case, I was giving props to Baad, not dissing his ROM.

DJW6927

Mar 31, 2009
No, as everyone on this thread has shown, there are still bugs that SHE would not be able to deal with. I have no problem with it, but like I said, she would. You are very incorrect in thinking you know the situation with my wife's tech ability. Currently she is happy with 5.5. In any case, I was giving props to Baad, not dissing his ROM.

It sounds like you haven't even tried it though.

Last edited:

damithark

Jul 30, 2010
Colombo
Reactions: j1po

DJW6927

Mar 31, 2009
Indeed, not yet. Sorry about my previous post ... I didn't want to be "that guy" ;)

I need to update her firmware anyway to 3.32 and she is out of town. FYI, for those that need link for updated firmware (just in case!). This is from Baad's rootzwiki for 5.5 ...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1459767

She'll think its very very good cos it is. And she is unlikely to find any more problems with this than any "stock" rom.

Didn't mean to diss your wife technically (just mine - she's beautiful but a rocket scientist she ain't!).

Reactions: shockr75

KennyDumah

Oct 19, 2010
I hope you give us hdmi fix too.... please!

I think first the HWA should be fixed and then the more smaller bugs.
Then when everything works we can think about modding and tweaking this ROM.

Back the days when Baad ported Desire S to Desire he also first fixed a lot of things before we had an APM.

Sorry for bad english
Sent from my Sensation XE with Beats Audio

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yet another sense 4 rom
    based on Ville RUU by Football (THANKS!)

Thanks to TripNRaVeR, mdeejay, shnizlon, show-p1984, leedroid, capy, robocik, j4n87, m0narx and every chef, dev, mod, hacker, advanced user

- hdmi out
    Hi guys,
    Mms fixed
    Working on hw acc. And tether
    Fixes!

Check the attaches for fixes:

Fix for Insercoin Evolution 1.3

v1.3-1
    - fixes volume steps in tweaks. - props nono2lozere
    v1.3-2
    - fixes mms - when trying to save message on phone says "insert card" - props capychimp
    v1.3-3
    - fixes wake-up by vol-key - props shniz
    v1.3-4
    - Fixes LAG after exiting Youtube, and probable some other stuff...(killed 99% debug code ) - props ivicask
    since we decided that together we can do better. me and Shnizlon decided to join efforts. so from now on (well actually starting with next rom release ) move to OrDroid thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1551714

do you people think we devs have a magic fix on our laptops, and keep for ourselves ? really .

When and if we can fix BT MMS and whatever you (the users) will be the 1st to know.

I'm well aware of the problems, also i tried numerous times and ways to fix em but didn't pan out, this is life you win some you loose some.

+1 -ing or posting how much you want that to be fixed because its essential to you DOES NOT SPEED UP THINGS unfortunately .

Or what do you want? to put my life on hold and only try to fix whatever problems there are 24/7?

bottom line. i don't have a solution for BT, MMS, Hotspot, camera not working as on one series! Sorry, maybe i'm a bad chef /dev whatever.
    Doesn't mean i abandoned this and i'm still trying to fix it.

you don't like it this way, oh well get another rom .. ops, same problems there too .. YOu want everything working? GET SENSE 3.6 FROM HTC (oh wait that one has problems with wifi auto wake-up , lockscreen wallpaper and so on) YOu wanna ***** at someone ? contact HTC. They sold ur phone.
    you don't like what i'm doing move along. Frustration should be aimed at HTC not us devs. we do what we can with what we have as a hobby.