[ROM][4.1.2]Slim Bean - Galaxy 10.1_p4 & p4wifi[v3.1]

Search This thread

ajabhi95

Mar 14, 2010
Chennai
Why is it that I get add-ons and extras from Update Me app when using Holo Launcher HD but I don't get those options when I'm using the stock Launcher?

Sent from my Xperia Pro using xda app-developers app

mst_mugen

Dec 29, 2008
so far under Navigation and OTA FC when you try to configure. I'm not too sure if there is anything else.

Adhityairvan

Jul 31, 2012
Bekasi
www.cyberelite.org
greattt :D i'm glad to see the slim rom have came to galaxy tab

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

There's nothing else. Maybe a lots of bugs. Switched back to my old ROM in 5 min.
dont be so mean to the developer :rolleyes: he just started and ofcourse there still plenty of bug.
so give him a support and give a useful review.not a rude word with zero review

OTAw

May 27, 2012
Chicago
Had slim ICS for my Samsung vibrant and loved the fluidness of it. So I'm interested in seeing the future development in this

slapping you upside the head from my galaxy tab 10.1 P7510

badboy47

Nov 23, 2009
thanks :) does this works on the p4 wifi or tht coming soon?

Last edited:

nyydynasty

Sep 15, 2010
P4WIFI works great. Only problem I've seen so far is that it FC's in settings>interface>notification bar.

Thepooch

Mar 31, 2012
You know this is a sweet rom but all these jelly bean roms browsers crash when using in browser flash. Why is that for the p7510 all my other devices running jelling bean do not have this issue. Gtab2 7 inch and Kindle Fire both running android 4.21. What do they have that isn`t being fixed in the p7510?

Thepooch

Mar 31, 2012
Doesn't happen to me on 2 devices
The p7510 is the only one that the browser can't handle flash that is if I sideload flashplayer on this ROM if I don't sideload it I get a real crappy slide show hardly streaming flash. Oh well it's got to be kernel related I will live but I would love if it was possible to sort. Other than that this ROM runs beautifully smooth and perfect the status bar tweak fc even went away on its own.

neonymbus

Feb 25, 2012
Worthington
Just flashed this rom tonight and I wanna say thank you for breathing new life into my tab. Good work, she runs real smooth now.

Sent from Slim Bean powered SGT 10.1

chuck5700

Oct 7, 2009
cwm.....
wipe1...
wipe2...
wipe dalvik
wipe bat status.
instal from zip..
boot...

stuck in android logo...
why this happen?

from my experience, wiping bat status is a bad idea, I got a nexus 7 stuck in a boot loop by doing that. You're probably going to have to try to flash again through adb (odin) to get it booting again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP.png

hey guys
    i present you my compiled slim rom for galaxy 10.1 :good:
    realy it is nice rom
    :)

Check out feature list slim-bean-features

Download :
    Download p4_3g here

Download p4wifi here ( i didn't test it )

Credits :
    SlimTeam
    full list of credits full list of credits
    pershoot
    Thanks for the info, a pity not for P4wifi :(
    Cu later,
    Phil from Belgium.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

i i'll compile it for P4wifi soon :)
    Not sure about this ROM but on other versions you need to go to settings>storage>menu button top right>usb computer connection>MTP?

Hope this helps

Sent from my i927 PACman JB
    you can download gapps from setting --- OTA
    greattt :D i'm glad to see the slim rom have came to galaxy tab

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

There's nothing else. Maybe a lots of bugs. Switched back to my old ROM in 5 min.
    dont be so mean to the developer :rolleyes: he just started and ofcourse there still plenty of bug.
    so give him a support and give a useful review.not a rude word with zero review