Internal memory

Search This thread

smithinsundar

Apr 26, 2011
Hyderabad
Some one plz tell me how to free internal memory which is just 400 mb now and to move apps to memory card....
Is there any method to install the apps to sd card n
Link2sd or any other method ????
...memory card ain't partitioned. ...

Using DN3 rom.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

marty141

Jun 17, 2013
Some one plz tell me how to free internal memory which is just 400 mb now and to move apps to memory card....

Using DN3 rom.

I've typically found apps to external sd to be unreliable and I also found from experience the more your external sd is used, the greater the drain on battery life. Throw media (music, photos, etc) on your external sd and any roms, backups to limit their impact on your internal sd and also to maintain good battery life.

Reactions: smithinsundar

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
I agree, moving apps to SD is not such a good idea. Maybe move only obb files from large games to SD card - you can use FolderMount to map SD card folders to internal storage. You can also use it to move i.e. GPS apps maps to SD card etc.

Reactions: smithinsundar
S

sawdoctor

If you are running low on memory I recommend folder mount for moving things to sd card. A lot of people use the internal to external memory switch script but I've not tried that myself
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2192122

[APP][ROOT] FolderMount - Link folders from internal SD to external to free space

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Using DN3 rom.

I've typically found apps to external sd to be unreliable and I also found from experience the more your external sd is used, the greater the drain on battery life. Throw media (music, photos, etc) on your external sd and any roms, backups to limit their impact on your internal sd and also to maintain good battery life.
    I agree, moving apps to SD is not such a good idea. Maybe move only obb files from large games to SD card - you can use FolderMount to map SD card folders to internal storage. You can also use it to move i.e. GPS apps maps to SD card etc.