[Q] S Duos stuck on Samsung logo screen

Search This thread

titto_taco

May 6, 2014
I have a S duos 7562. I had rooted it earlier with CWM recovery and was working well.

Then I switched off USB debugging mode. Made Whats App system app through Lucky Patcher and rebooted. Then again made Facebook, ChipChain (game) and Times of India App to System App without booting again and again.

Rebooted and my phone got stuck at Samsung logo. Waited for half an hour but no result.
Then applied Resen/Factory setting and rebooted but no result.
Then started Odin and applied stuck recovery and rebooted but no result.
Then Wiped Cache Data and rebutted but again stuck.
Again started odin and applied recovery and rebooted and again stuck.
Then tried to unzip which is available in my SD card but no CWM available and got some failure notice in RED. :(

I am not able do anything. Please help me to come out of it.

I had backed Up all data in SD card. Titanium Back Up was installed and had backed up some apps and data. And backed up some important data by Kies.

I don't know what to do !!:crying:

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I have a S duos 7562. I had rooted it earlier with CWM recovery and was working well.

Then I switched off USB debugging mode. Made Whats App system app through Lucky Patcher and rebooted. Then again made Facebook, ChipChain (game) and Times of India App to System App without booting again and again.

Rebooted and my phone got stuck at Samsung logo. Waited for half an hour but no result.
Then tried to unzip which is available in my SD card but no CWM available and got some failure notice in RED. :(

I had backed Up all data in SD card. Titanium Back Up was installed and had backed up some apps and data. And backed up some important data by Kies.

Is there any good reason to convert these apps to system?????????????????????????????

Factory reset will reset DATA (user apps) but not SYSTEM. The only way is to install TWRP, delete the converted apps via TWRP recovery file manager OR flashing a full stock firmware via ODIN.

Reactions: titto_taco

titto_taco

May 6, 2014
Is there any good reason to convert these apps to system?????????????????????????????

Factory reset will reset DATA (user apps) but not SYSTEM. The only way is to install TWRP, delete the converted apps via TWRP recovery file manager OR flashing a full stock firmware via ODIN.

Thnx,

No good reason but was trying to test the processing speed of phone because it was laggy.

Please guide me to flash a full stock firmware into the device
Ans is it possible to upgrade to A 4.2
how to work with twrp recovery ?

Note: My debugging mode is off

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Thnx,

No good reason but was trying to test the processing speed of phone because it was laggy.

Flash TWRP via ODIN. Start TWRP and select "advanced" --> "file manager" . Navigate to your system apps folder and delete the converted apps. Then perform a factory reset again :)

Here are the firmware files for your phone. Official release is Android 4.0.4. Just flash the downloaded file via ODIN. You need to pick the right "region" for your phone.

Reactions: titto_taco

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thnx,

Flash TWRP via ODIN. Start TWRP and select "advanced" --> "file manager" . Navigate to your system apps folder and delete the converted apps. Then perform a factory reset again :)

Here are the firmware files for your phone. Official release is Android 4.0.4. Just flash the downloaded file via ODIN. You need to pick the right "region" for your phone.
    How to start TWRP ?

after installing via Odin, TWRP doesn't start !!

Power off the phone. Press Vol up + home + power at the same time :)
    tried a lot :( ............Not Starting :eek:

Stock firmware will take more 5 hrs to download.:crying:

Did you uninstall KIES before using ODIN?
    I don't have kies in my system !!

Pretty good :D I hpe you were so clever starting the firmware download already as you said it will need 5 hours...