I have samsung stock rom 4.1.2
to set CyanogenMod10.1 I installed:
1. IceCramSandwitch 4.0 I9300XXBLH3 4.0.4 ICS with Odin3 v3.04 Link
2. CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar with Odin3 v3.04
3. ClockworkMod touch Recovery v 6.0.2.8 with Odin3 v3.04
4. WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET
5. cm-10.1-20130222-NIGHTLY-i9300.zip and gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip
6. WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET

at the start there is no wlan connection!

ruoter D-Link DIR-300 factory default settings...

and I have in

/ storage/emulated/0 and / legacy folder
content folder 0 and legacy are the same

sorry for bad englisch

Last edited:

bloot

Feb 10, 2008
Barcelona
And about the shadow on home screen? Anyone knows how to remove it?? its pretty annoying for me. =///

Weird, I don't see those shadows, and haven't configured anything related to this, couldn't it be your wallpaper has the shadows itself?. Anyaway, the wallpaper you are posting, mine has different colours, isn't exactly the same.

Last edited:

tiesum

Mar 21, 2008
Hi guys,

Quick question. I am currently running 20130208 and want to update to the latest version. Do I have to perform a full wipe and cache/dalvik clear or is just flashing over the old version OK?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Stalix

Apr 23, 2007
Has the new 4.2.1 leaked samsung rom brought anything new to help improve CM10.1?

cameracartwright

Dec 15, 2012
If I'm using the latest cmod nightly is my kernel fixed from the possibility of sudden death and exynos ?

Sent from my GT-I9300

using xda app-developers app

oae08

Nov 5, 2012
Beirut
Hello everyone, I have been using CM10.1 for the past 2 days, and I find it pretty amazing. Just want to put some points maybe it can help the devs find some problems or help me fix them :p

1. I found while using the front facing camera, it takes one picture and freezes every single time. I know CM10.1 has many camera bugs, im just not sure this one is known.
2. While setting my Hotmail account by manual config using POP3, I have got an error (screenshot). However, on stock samsung Rom, it used to be set without problems in the same way. Now I had set it on auto configuration and it worked.
3. Inside settings > Battery and when viewing and comparing screen on bar and Awake bar the bars show that the device was not awake while the screen was on, which is illogical. (screenshot)
4. In notification drawer, for the toggles (Power widget), I noticed that when i have wifi and Mobile data ON, and then I turn off mobile data via the toggle, its light does not turn off (while actually if you check under settings>mobile networks, data will be disabled (yet on toggle it will still show a light). This problem does not happen when Wifi toggle is OFF.

So what do you think? Thank you very much for your time and I hope I can help you in any way :) Keep up the good work
BTW, im on the cm-10.1-20130224 and I flashed as full wipe.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-24-03-11-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-24-03-11-13.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 707
  • Screenshot_2013-02-24-23-04-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-24-23-04-52.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 726

shrome99

May 11, 2011
Chandigarh
@oae08 - No. 4 is not a bug. That's the intended behaviour. The signal icons are blue if you're connected to Google services using any of mobile data or WiFi. The toggle itself shows the signal.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

oae08

Nov 5, 2012
Beirut
@oae08 - No. 4 is not a bug. That's the intended behaviour. The signal icons are blue if you're connected to Google services using any of mobile data or WiFi. The toggle itself shows the signal.

Hey you maybe got me wrong. The toggles when white means the service is on for example bluetooth on gps on etc... However when its greyed out it means they are off. Im not talking about the quick settings or the status bar icons on top, im talking about the toggles in the drop down notification drawer. Sry if i was unclear :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

shrome99

May 11, 2011
Chandigarh
Sorry, I misinterpreted the statement, i assumed you were talking about the Quick settings introduced in 4.2 :p

oae08

Nov 5, 2012
Beirut
Sorry, I misinterpreted the statement, i assumed you were talking about the Quick settings introduced in 4.2 :p

No problem buddy. Btw did you notice on latest nightly wifi doesnt change to blue when connected only the mobile data does?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

xenix1

Sep 22, 2010
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Hello since a few days i´m facing sudden reboot´s and complete freezes. First i try to go back to Stock ics rom. 2 Days without any problem.

Then back to CM10.1 / 4.2.2 clean install full wipe,a half day without a problem then in the evening the phone frezzes. If i touch the screen the lights from the menu and back botton shows up but the phone itself don´t react.

After I long press the "on/off" botton the phone restarts, back online i go to bed. In the morning i found myself at the login screen again.

I use extreme logcat to record this 2 problems. May anybode can have a look at it.

First one after the freeze:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13599701/Log_2013-02-24_22-14-45.txt

Second one after the reboot:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13599701/Log_2013-02-25_12-50-45.txt

I dont know when this starts i think around the change to 4.2.2..... In the past i never had such problems with cm.

Reactions: blyfoten

GR0S

Jun 10, 2012
Advanced reboot is broken after 22.02 nightly. It worked perfectly on 18.02
I'm the only user of phone, I even don't know how create another account.

Reactions: Trax_

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

KNOWN ISSUES / FAQS / WIKI
    http://teamhacksung.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

- Make sure you run CWM or TWRP recovery. Follow instructions in the specific threads on XDA.
    - Make sure you run stock ICS rom. We won't care if you didn't and your Wi-Fi isn't working.
    - Download the zip
    - Download Gapps
    - Install the update zip from recovery
    - Install gapps
    - WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    - Reboot

Screenshot_2012-12-17-16-45-01.png

Screenshot_2012-07-17-22-34-12.png

See the discussion thread. The link is in this post, so read it.

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#i9300/cm10.1/next

Discussion thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2035141

Chat:
    http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=teamhacksung-support
    irc.freenode.net #teamhacksung-support

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running stock cm-kernel
    - have installed any mods
    - have modified system files

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't mean Out-of-Respect!!!

If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime, goto www.teamhacksung.org webpage and hit the big Donate button. Thanks to all donators!
    Since you can't stay calm, I'm locking this thread. It's not hard to read the ****ing BIG RED TEXT in the first post. It's not hard to do a quick search. As long as you can't understand this, I won't understand what problems you have.

We'll provide new previews eventually if we feel like it. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until we feel like it's stable.
    I smell people who wants to wait!

• There is a freaking "THANKS" button, no need to post to say thanks
    • You can't even imagine how useful it is to have 1000 posts saying "That doesn't work" without logs, or how to reproduce, or at least technical details on what's not working (homescreen transparency report is "fine" though it has been reported 5 times because people can't use "Search")
    • There is a discussion thread to ask if you have to Wipe, AND a Search button, it's not like there at least 15 times the word "WIPE" per page

If it continues like this, you'll wait official nightlies.
    Preview #6 uploaded

- updated proprietary files
    - applied samsung opensource kernel update 2+3
    - switched to opensource libsecril-client
    - updated camera firmwares

I re-open this thread, hoping you now learned to use the Search button, the discussion thread, and to read the OP and the last few pages.
    Preview #4 uploaded
    Fixes random things