C2 VIPER VILLE ROMx helpu

Search This thread

kingdom369

Aug 26, 2012
in google play store, there is no menu bar, no 3 dots, nothing, i want to stop auto update, i manged to access "my apps" when i click on the apps when its auto updated in the notification bar, otherwise i cannot enter setting to stop this stupid auto update for viper c2 rom.

Stano36

Aug 25, 2012
Slovakia
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 / S7 Plus
in google play store, there is no menu bar, no 3 dots, nothing, i want to stop auto update, i manged to access "my apps" when i click on the apps when its auto updated in the notification bar, otherwise i cannot enter setting to stop this stupid auto update for viper c2 rom.

Set up the recent apps button to display the menu by pressing short and long recent applications

kingdom369

Aug 26, 2012
Set up the recent apps button to display the menu by pressing short and long recent applications

thanks, how do you save battery on the viper c2... 41 minutes and it does 100 to 84%, and i prob only used it for 15 minutes on screen.. not sure what is draining my battery, but maybe cuz i messed with the cpu governor, and its on intelldemand mode (just found out it didnt work), i had page size read and kernel thing to very low (not sure if it works)... but its draining fast... when i flashed this rom, it didn't go down this fast.

Nikola.Andj

Mar 8, 2012
Nis
thanks, how do you save battery on the viper c2... 41 minutes and it does 100 to 84%, and i prob only used it for 15 minutes on screen.. not sure what is draining my battery, but maybe cuz i messed with the cpu governor, and its on intelldemand mode (just found out it didnt work), i had page size read and kernel thing to very low (not sure if it works)... but its draining fast... when i flashed this rom, it didn't go down this fast.

Try to format the battery