Edge network makes my LTE run away

Search This thread

Focusal

Aug 25, 2014
My buddy just gave me his T-Mobile Note 3 so I started using it. I was using the S4 before and I was always getting LTE no matter where I was. Now that I am using the note 3, I keep getting the edge network everytime, and sometimes I will get 4g but that is at very rare places. Is there a setting to change the band on the phone to make it work on att?

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
My buddy just gave me his T-Mobile Note 3 so I started using it. I was using the S4 before and I was always getting LTE no matter where I was. Now that I am using the note 3, I keep getting the edge network everytime, and sometimes I will get 4g but that is at very rare places. Is there a setting to change the band on the phone to make it work on att?

With the same SIM card? Or with another SIM card/another mobile network?

Anyway, you can try to change the band with this menu: *#2263# (*#BAND#)

You can find other Samsung secret codes with the 'Secret Code Explorer' menu (in the Shortcut Master app).

Focusal

Aug 25, 2014
With the same SIM card? Or with another SIM card/another mobile network?

I tried numerous sim cards. Anyways I did the band thing and changed it to all. seems I get the 4g now, but it eventually goes back to edge, so the only fix is to restart the phone to get it back to 4g. any fix to this?