[ROM] Myn’s Warm Donut - [RLS 5 - 04/24/2010] - Added Odexed version 06/27

Do you like the current font?

• Total voters
Search This thread

mrkite38

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 30, 2009
California
Not in band, plus it'll be impossibly slow from SD card. Mogul just doesn't have enough ram.

Sent from my Full Android on Vogue using XDA App

myn

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2007
I can haz supersize ;)

FriendStream.png
HomeScreen.png

Just wanted to share what I have been working on for the EVO. Almost done with my Warm TwoPointTwo EVO Rom.

Reaper-X

Mar 25, 2010
Possible .cab? (HTC Kaiser user)

Is there a .cab for this so I can install this build and some of its features?

It's been so hard for me to figure out.:(

EDIT: I figured it out... Now I just wish this thing would remember the wi-fi code I put into it!

Last edited:

mijailrv

Feb 13, 2010
My camera doesnt work, i see a com.android.camera error, in a fresh install.
i am using nand method and voguimg-240x320-2.6.32-froyo-09-09-10_21.nbh
everything else works great.

Sorry for my bad english

What can i do for the camera?

kkp

Aug 16, 2008
Hi there,
thanks for such a good information..

i ahev tried this but im able to get the menu where i can select to install and its going through the steps as formatting... but nothing installs on my one... can you let me know if i have missed anythihg,

Classic SQSH method:

1. Download SQSH package
2. Backup! than, clear whatever "android" stuff you have from sdcard (I dont want it to get caught up in the install) especially your android folder
3. Extract contents of downloaded zip to temporary directory
4. Copy extracted /Android folder to the ROOT of your SDCard
5. Run HaRET, than hit “run” to launch android
once copied to sd card its as below
1. /sdcard/android
2. then clicn on haret > [where the default.txt is selected (240*320)] run

inor0276

Dec 21, 2007
Dhaka
help

I am trying to run android from sd card by following the instruction from the beginning of the post. After the start at one point it gets stuck and says system.img file missing or cannot find system.img , can anyone point me out towards this file. I am triying to install it on my kaiser. Any help and instruction will be appreciated. Thank you.

jaypmcwilliams

Feb 2, 2008
Greeley
USB SD Data

I was reading other threads & found that if you SOFT RESET phone. Use D-PAD into install menu. SELECT "START RECOVERY MODE" > OK > QUIT. When the phone reboots, you can plug in USB & access files on SD WITHOUT MOUNT/UNMOUNT. But it's a ONE TIME use every boot. The USB programs from market just unmount SD & NO connection to PC & it DOESN'T REMOUNT my SD card. How do I use the above "START RECOVERY MODE" process IN Android? What's the command? I believe I can use this command into an app. It's GREAT because that process lets you & the PC access the files with NO mount/unmount. Pls hlp. Jay

houlejeffery

Oct 16, 2009
I am trying to run android from sd card by following the instruction from the beginning of the post. After the start at one point it gets stuck and says system.img file missing or cannot find system.img , can anyone point me out towards this file. I am triying to install it on my kaiser. Any help and instruction will be appreciated. Thank you.

you have to either put all of the android files at the root of your storage card or in a folder named android.. I'm not sure which one it is, so just try each method and see what works for you. That used to throw me off too when I loaded android via the SQSH method. You should just load android via andboot. It's so much easier and you can use what ever android build you want.

Top Liked Posts