Ringtone/Sound collections

Search This thread

MasK

May 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imraneo.com
Yea.. i''ve been using that oldPhone ringtone for a very2 long time :p

Also, here are my favorites:

Glassbreak: Using it for SMS since my xPhoneII days. U either hate it or love it. Loud enough, as it has high frequencies in it. Definitely a head turner!

Alarm: Basically it used to be a standard tone (not sure if we still have it) but I repeat it 4 times. I use it for reminders, as I want something long enough to catch my attention.

Cheers

Attachments

• MasK-tones.zip
    334.1 KB · Views: 387

Vic5870

Jun 2, 2005
Here is the one I am using. It's a happy, happy tune.

Attachments

• RingTone.zip
    699.3 KB · Views: 402

R3PUBL1K

Jun 7, 2007
ɒzəl.twɪzəl
THey are great mate- I love the variety.
Here's my contribution (23 MB) - this file includes the original Diamond ringtones for those who like them as well as a bunch of others I got (mainly from the new MS WM portal- which were surprisingly quite good) and also all the ringtones converted off my useless E90 (some of which are also quite good considering it's a Nokia)

Cheers

http://www.masree.com/mkhattab Rings.zip

No need for me to post the original ones then :cool:

I always use this "you got post" for Messaging (one of the original AOL soundz) for UK users.

Attachments

• GOT_POST.zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

witNer

May 22, 2007
West Midlands
99 downloads and nobody bother to post some feedback!:confused::(

Sorry, did start to check them out but made a mistake....left my PC sound volume on reasonably loud from something else I was doing!! Problem is that I was at work and got some odd looks....oops!! ;)

There were some really good ones in there and some really crazy ones too. Not heard of these before and appreciate you adding them.... :)

laser21

Jul 10, 2008
Its probably a totally stupid question, but where do you put your ringtones? In the windows folder? Because I can see only 3 in the sounds/notification menu. Is there a trick?

Thanks

witNer

May 22, 2007
West Midlands
Its probably a totally stupid question, but where do you put your ringtones? In the windows folder? Because I can see only 3 in the sounds/notification menu. Is there a trick?

Thanks

No tricks this time, simply put them into the My Documents folder in the Internal Storage of your phone. Don't put it into the phones my documents folder, just the Internal Storage one. Hopefully it'll make sense when you start to browse the folders. ;)

Good luck:)

Lavish P

Dec 26, 2008
Tokyo
Really appriciate everyones contributions!!

For all your kirby fans, this is what I use for my SMS mail notification.

Enjoy!

-Lav

Attachments

• Lavish.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 89

Sergio PC

Jun 30, 2008
Santiago
www.bulldogs.cl
I had this old .zip lying around from my old phone, plenty of files: RING: LINK

I have these running, which are pretty loud:
SMS "you have message" & Water for rings.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

dr.butcher

Jun 9, 2007
My favorite site is www.zedge.net

Just select your phone and then you can download all kinds of ringtones, wallpapers, sms tunes etc.
No themes yet for the diamond.
It's also possible to upload so if you have a nice theme, be the first one to upload it!

Have fun

:D

Dynomite232

Jul 7, 2008
E A R T H
hey i got one u guys will like lol sms and text tone of borat very funny grabbed them from zedge

Attachments

• Borat_Sms.zip
    59.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Borat_Text.zip
    88.2 KB · Views: 62

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A good collection of tones

Used to have the Nokia N81 8GB and remembered it has some interesting tones. So went a hunting and managed to track them down.

Attached for your enjoyment. :)

Remember: Store them on the /Internal storage/My Documents/ folder. Only the files in that folder, no sub folders or it won't find the tones. Also, don't worry the Diamond knows how to play AAC files.... :D

In case you need to know how to change the tones: Main tabs > Settings tab > Advanced > Notifications.

Lets see some more tones from elsewhere......

Enjoy!! :D

Fingers crossed this attachment works!! Download here:View attachment Nokia_N81_Original_Ringtones.zip
    old loud phone ringtone

works for me :)