FW-S5830_ZCKP9 Offical China Firmware[2.3.4](Battery Bug fixed on ZCKPA)

Search This thread

rikimtasu

Nov 14, 2010
Original Theard for ROM release(chinese):
ttp://bbs.sdapk.com/thread-34852-1-1.html
Released by 平海浪子 from 桑德网.
【ROM】Galaxy Ace 国行官方中文2.3.4ROM_S5830_ZCKP9
桑德网首发 欢迎转载 转载请全文并注明出处 谢谢!!!
Mirror:
Installed this, another KPH performance, very light rom, fast booting, so far no sod's, for asia user's no more manual input of APN's, and for those who want loud volume speakers, this rom is for you.

No google apps just like the original uploader has said, but i attached gapps here for the missing google apps just flash via cwm.

And here's the rom link ttp:// mediafire.com/?kjnvvc70m8833s8

Edit: For the market to appear in drawer, flash gapps, log in to your account, market app will appear.

Download:
h ttp://www . megaupload . com/?d=XG0LT3FS

Download:
ttp://u.115.com/file/aqzump8l
Password:
Code:
www . sdapk . com
Note that becuase google quited and blocked in china,there is NO GOOGLE APP on this firmware.
I can't post url yet,just delete the space on the password.

PLEASE download bug fixed version istand of this version.IT pretty much the same rom,expact it have some bug fixed:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1223700

Attachments

• 180056urklhfuunziijz9i.jpg
    180056urklhfuunziijz9i.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,089
  • 18005747wh2dhdnw55nptz.jpg
    18005747wh2dhdnw55nptz.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 783
Last edited:

royskeyz

Apr 10, 2011
Bacolod

Installed this, another KPH performance, very light rom, fast booting, so far no sod's, for asia user's no more manual input of APN's, and for those who want loud volume speakers, this rom is for you.

No google apps just like the original uploader has said, but i attached gapps here for the missing google apps just flash via cwm.

And here's the rom link http://www.mediafire.com/?kjnvvc70m8833s8

Edit: For the market to appear in drawer, flash gapps, log in to your account, market app will appear.

Attachments

• SC20110804-010522.png
    SC20110804-010522.png
    28 KB · Views: 428
  • gapps-gb-20110429-signed.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 1,268
Last edited:

deluigi

Jul 5, 2011

There is also Italian in the languages of this rom?? can you look this?? thank you..

rikimtasu

Nov 14, 2010
Updated mirror link and source link,will try to restore original link if i get pass 8 post...

royskeyz

Apr 10, 2011
Bacolod
This is a one file package, kindly search development forum on how to flash this kind of file. Or ask in general section they will help you there. Goodluck mate.:)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA App

nosf3eratu

Dec 29, 2008
cebu
bongtabelonphotography.com
Tried and tested... its a snappier ROM and indeed it has a louder volume than any other ROMs (stock or custom). But no Gapps only chinese bloatwares. It doesnt have GPS button on the notification, instead it has a "data network" toggle. Mind telling me guys, where i can download the google apps for this ROM? :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

And here's the rom link http://www.mediafire.com/?kjnvvc70m8833s8

Original Theard for ROM release(chinese):
    ttp://bbs.sdapk.com/thread-34852-1-1.html
    Released by 平海浪子 from 桑德网.
    【ROM】Galaxy Ace 国行官方中文2.3.4ROM_S5830_ZCKP9
    桑德网首发 欢迎转载 转载请全文并注明出处 谢谢!!!
    Mirror:

And here's the rom link ttp:// mediafire.com/?kjnvvc70m8833s8

Download:

Download:
    ttp://u.115.com/file/aqzump8l
    Password:
    Code:
    www . sdapk . com
    Note that becuase google quited and blocked in china,there is NO GOOGLE APP on this firmware.
    I can't post url yet,just delete the space on the password.

PLEASE download bug fixed version istand of this version.IT pretty much the same rom,expact it have some bug fixed:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1223700
    Tried and tested... its a snappier ROM and indeed it has a louder volume than any other ROMs (stock or custom). But no Gapps only chinese bloatwares. It doesnt have GPS button on the notification, instead it has a "data network" toggle. Mind telling me guys, where i can download the google apps for this ROM? :)

Its attached in my post, see page 1.
    ok. great, Thanks man.:)
    Download: