[GUIDE]How to reinstall B2C client

Search This thread

lino08

May 11, 2012
This is my first little guide, I hope that you may find it useful^^
So as you may have noticed if you try to install the B2C client with an internet connection on the version you'll get won't let you anymore use the offline flash method, but here is a little fix!
What you have to do is to install the B2C client from the normal installer and than proceed with these operations:

-First delete the content of this folder "C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX"
-Than extract the files contained in the zip attached to the previous folder (LGMOBILEAX)
-Make two directories "B2C_Client" and "Language"
-Move everything but "LGMLauncher.exe" to "B2C_Client" folder

Now you have a fully working B2C client, remember never to lunch it with internet connection on, or else you'll have to do this procedure again!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my first little guide, I hope that you may find it useful^^
    So as you may have noticed if you try to install the B2C client with an internet connection on the version you'll get won't let you anymore use the offline flash method, but here is a little fix!
    What you have to do is to install the B2C client from the normal installer and than proceed with these operations:

-First delete the content of this folder "C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX"
    -Than extract the files contained in the zip attached to the previous folder (LGMOBILEAX)
    -Make two directories "B2C_Client" and "Language"
    -Move everything but "LGMLauncher.exe" to "B2C_Client" folder

Now you have a fully working B2C client, remember never to lunch it with internet connection on, or else you'll have to do this procedure again!