HTC One Max (T6 UL) RUU 1.23.1540.1 - JB 4.3 - Sense 5.5

Search This thread

nello92

Jan 17, 2011
Corno di Rosazzo
www.androidpit.it
Hi guys! I find this RUU on a server after days of search...i just want to share with you cause i know how hard is to find this RUU.
Happy download and flash! :)

RUU version: 1.23.1540.1 (versione valida sia per US che per WWE)
Radio version: 4T.21.3218.04_10.15.1718.01L
Android version: 4.3 Jelly Bean
Sense version: 5.5

LINK | DOWNLOAD

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
Please pay attention that this is the 4.3 ruu. If you upgrade your hboot with 4.4.2 you likely cannot ever use this.

Apr 18, 2009

Attachments

• hboot_snap_shoot.jpeg
    hboot_snap_shoot.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,393

chuache69

Dec 13, 2010
It may be that someone put the file on another server than Mega,
Could upload it to dropbox, uploaded.
thanks

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
Thanks for the ruu link but I am having T6UL and just to double check can this ruu work my device. I have attached my phone Hboot release. Kindly Advice. Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p1pie4p60o2neyu/hboot_snap_shoot.jpeg

:cool:

can i update latest OTA using this ?

thanks!

Since both of you guys are CID J15, i think you have to change the CID to what you find on the RUU.

However another thing that you guys need to consider is that this is a SIGNED RUU, i am not sure if that will let you downgrade - i am guessing it should be okay as long as you are s-off.

CID BS_US001 is usually the CID, but best is to decrypt this RUU and then find the compatible CID

Reactions: emad509h

elgorgon

Jun 29, 2010
Has anyone tried it? Specially those who are on other CID

Hi dudes, DONT INSTALL THIS RUU......i just installed it and its a developer edition and i cant install the OTA for security issues....i just tried everything to upgrade but now im stuck with this version, i cant do anything.......im looking for any other oficial ruus to upgrade.....
G.

japodude

Sep 6, 2008
Hi dudes, DONT INSTALL THIS RUU......i just installed it and its a developer edition and i cant install the OTA for security issues....i just tried everything to upgrade but now im stuck with this version, i cant do anything.......im looking for any other oficial ruus to upgrade.....
G.

what hboot are you on? have you tried restoring a stock backup someones posted.

my backups have helped loads bring their devices back to stock and their ota's worked too.

elgorgon

Jun 29, 2010
Install the ruu downgraded me from 1.47 to 1.46 hboot version,and now I just can't install any kitkat ota...I tried everything ,flashing it from fastboot,changing cid....always the same,hboot error when it's gonna be installed...

I think I need an oficial 4.3 rug.....

Enviado desde mi HTC One max mediante Tapatalk

japodude

Sep 6, 2008
Install the ruu downgraded me from 1.47 to 1.46 hboot version,and now I just can't install any kitkat ota...I tried everything ,flashing it from fastboot,changing cid....always the same,hboot error when it's gonna be installed...

I think I need an oficial 4.3 rug.....

kitkat dont work with hboot 2.46.

have you tried to manually flash hboot 2.47? should be ok. you must be soff to have it downgrade.

other option is restore a backup of 4.3. i have a clockwork recovery backup of stock 4.3 for t6ul

elgorgon

Jun 29, 2010
But restore a backup of 4.3 doesn't flash de hboot...I need to upgrade the firmware(hboot,radio,etc)...
Where can I find hboot 1.47 img?

japodude

Sep 6, 2008

elgorgon

Jun 29, 2010
Thank you very much dude...I'm gonna try flash hboot with fastboot...then upgrade with ota...hope it works...if not,all the kitkat image will be nice...
G.

japodude

Sep 6, 2008
Thank you very much dude...I'm gonna try flash hboot with fastboot...then upgrade with ota...hope it works...if not,all the kitkat image will be nice...
G.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5sjuu5ozidngzn/kitkat_stock_clean_TWRP.rar.torrent kitkat backup using twrp recovery 2.7.0.0

to flash hboot:

fastboot oem rebootRUU

fastboot flash zip <YourZipName>.zip

The device's progress bar may not be complete, but when the fastboot command says it's complete, issue the fastboot command

fastboot reboot

Reactions: elgorgon

elgorgon

Jun 29, 2010
It failed....gives me an header checking error...would u give me the complete zip of the 2.47 firmware?....(hboot,radio,etc...)

Top Liked Posts