Charge Zerolemon in under 9 hrs.

Search This thread

AKA_Rizzo

Sep 30, 2010
I searched for a solution and bought these two items..

Anker® 40W 5V / 8A 5-Port
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GTGETFG/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mediabridge USB 2.0 - Micro-USB to USB Coiled Charging Cable
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009W34X5O/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now here's the kicker... It's currently unavailable...but two days ago when I wanted to make this thread is was not even listed on Amazon, so possible restocking ? I don't know.

I killed my battery to the point of total shut down by about midnight Saturday night. When I got up about 930 am I was fully charged. Now I know we've seen longer run times leaving the charger on after 100% pops up, so to speak to that I am on 94hrs run time and have forgotten how to check Screen On Time... :D

AKA_Rizzo

Sep 30, 2010
I am now at that dreadfully annoying -10% level. So I can use the phone all day on 100% brightness but it will chime in all day to warn me of the coming Powerpocalypse to come :laugh:

G

GuestK00434

I am now at that dreadfully annoying -10% level. So I can use the phone all day on 100% brightness but it will chime in all day to warn me of the coming Powerpocalypse to come :laugh:

If you rooted your device you can put an xposed module on that will eliminate all low battery warnings.

On your setup, I don't really see the difference between it and using the OGP's standard high-power charger. The cable isn't going to do anything, as far as I can see. And the charging port is 8A/5 ports — from what I've read it adapts to the device to allow it to pull what it needs within that allotment, thus I don't see the OGP pulling more than 1.8A. So, my question to you is, you've tested the standard 1.8A charger against your setup and you get X hours reduction on charge time?

FYI, I don't have the ZeroLemon pack. Thinking about it but might upgrade my device to the GP2.

G

GuestK00434

I have, it took a day and a half.

36 hours to charge?

Most using this pack state around 12 hours. Seems something is wrong if it's taking 36 hours to charge with the standard charger that comes with the OGP — normal battery charges in less than 3 hours. I've seen where some zerolemon packs hit 100% but are actually only half charged, thus causing increased charge times. . . . strange stuff.

chimmot307

Mar 24, 2012
Using Yoobao 2 Amps wall charger

My zerolemon (9000 mAh) only took 10 hrs to charge. And standard battery (3140 mAh) took 2 hrs using Yoobao 2 Amps wall charger.

I was hoping someone could tell me where to find 4A or 5A wall charger near Jakarta.

limitbreak09

Apr 14, 2013
I have 2 zerolemons, so I just keep swapping them.. one in one out lol

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app