[KERNEL]*Matr1x* with BLN and voodoo v11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

paul96

Aug 21, 2010
XDA
I have 2 questions
Does this work on miui and what are the speeds?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA Premium App

SA-07

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 21, 2010
This works on miui and the speed is stock for now but the next release will include oc/uv

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

SA-07

Jun 21, 2010
Hows the kernel?

vandy343

Oct 12, 2010
Can't wait for a oc will you go the route of Trinity with a 1ghz straight to 1.2, 1.3 or 1.4 and so on or will you do steps like nec?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

SA-07

Jun 21, 2010
Vandy for now ill be releasing a 1.2 ghz. I will probably go in increments. And as for the governors that might be there in a future release

vandy343

Oct 12, 2010
Tried both of your non cm7 Kernels only the bfs one is 1.2

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

hounie2286

Jun 22, 2010
Noobie question... what is BLN and voodoo? I am more or less interested in the over clocking...
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App

SA-07

Jun 21, 2010
Bln in back light notification and voodoo is a sound driver from supercurio that increases sound and color quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *MATR1X WITH BLN AND VOODOO V11.5*

Changelog:

v1.0 Initial release, bln and voodoo for i9020.

v1.5 Added bln and voodoo support for i9023 as well.

v2.0 Fixed bluetooth for both models. Added Cyanogenmod 7 support.

v2.5 Added bfs for both models and updated kernel to 2.6.35.12. Also added cool matrix style boot animation. Also added Nexus s 4g support.

v3.0 Made all builds 1.2 Ghz.

v3.5 Added the smartass governor and overclocked to 1.4 Ghz.

v4.0 Updated voodoo driver 9 to driver 10, added interactive governor, added Proton Voltage Control support, and updated kernel base to 2.6.35.13.

v4.5 Added bfq i/o scheduler, overclocked to 1.5 Ghz, and fixed oxygen/cm7 voltage settings errors. (Remember, 1.5 Ghz is not very stable even though I have adjusted the voltages accordingly. You can always change the voltages in setcpu or proton.)

v5.0 Added -ck bfs performance tweaks (thanks morfic for telling me about that ;) ), added cifs and nfs, removed the 1.4 and 1.5 ghz speeds to make it 1.44 Ghz, and added cool matr1x boot animation by rascarlo separately.

v5.5 Added Android v2.3.5 tweaks and changed voltages for better usability.

v6.0 Added Ezekeel's touchkey dimmer, TUN, and added 940Mhz with adjusted voltages.

v6.5 Added all of Ezekeel's mods, 600Mhz with adjusted voltages and new speeds, and updated kernel base to 2.6.35.14.

v7.0 Updated all of Ezekeel's current mods, added BLX, got rid of 600 Mhz and brought back 940 Mhz with adjusted voltages, and added SLQB.

v7.5 Added Snappy and Smartass v2 governors, TRIED to make things more stable with updated speeds and voltages :p, and added in some extra files for 2.3.7.

v8.0 Added Lazy governor by Ezekeel, fixed profile issues, fixed cm7 cpu fc's, and added some commits from standard cm7 kernel.

v8.5 Added liveOC mod by Ezekeel, replaced 1.44Ghz with 1.46Ghz, and added Minmax governor.

v9.0 Added Deep Idle, put in a conservative governor tweak (Thanks morfic), added in a 100% charge commit from the standard cm7 kernel (thanks KalimochoAz), added SFB, and added the VR I/O scheduler.

v9.5 Added the Bluetooth bug fix for deep idle, a Wifi tweak from Franciscofranco, and a 65 fps display rate.

v10.0 Updated all of Ezekeel's mods and added a whole bunch of performance tweaks from Franciscofranco.

v10.5 Updated all of Ezekeel's mods and added his voltage control mod.

v11.0 Updated all of Ezekeel's mods and fixed some voltages for stability.

v11.5 Updated all of Ezekeel's mods and added some performance tweaks from Franciscofranco.

System.out.println("Please flash at your own risk! I am not responsible for bricked devices! "); ;)

**BOTH THESE ZIPS BOOT UP AT 1 Ghz. If you use setcpu to oc, DO NOT USE PROFILES. It will have a negative effect on battery life!**

**Both these zips use the ext4 filesystem**

**INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING**

***CFS Build***

Matr1x-cfs_v11.5.zip (This will work on any rom, thanks to Koush's AnyKernel)

***BFS Build***

Matr1x-bfs_v11.5.zip (This will work on any rom, thanks to Koush's AnyKernel)

Use recovery to flash from sdcard! You can also flash from Rom Manager. Then reboot.

Link to source: https://github.com/mathkid95/linux_samsung

v11.5 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v11.0 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v10.5 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v10.0 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v9.5 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v9.0 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v8.5 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v8.0 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v7.5 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v7.0 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v6.5 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v6.0 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v5.5 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v5.0 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v4.5 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

v4.0 zips:

cfs (any rom)

bfs (any rom)

**INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING BOOT ANIMATION**

If would like to know the all-out terminal way, pm me :D

For the easy way, download the zip to your phone. Go into root explorer and delete the current bootanimation.zip in the system/media folder. Put this new one in there.

**INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING EZEKEEL'S MODS** (Thanks Maximilian Mary!)

Also note that you need a rom with init.d support to flash this zip. If you do not have init.d support in the rom, you will need to set the delay each after each reboot.

Thanks to:

Ezekeel for all his mods!
    rascarlo for the awesome boot animation!
    netarchy for helping me with the code aspects!
    Jonathon Grigg for the Proton Voltage Control app!
    koush for the awesome AnyKernel zip!
    ogdobber and morfic for clearing up any doubts I had!
    akent for the i9023 bln!
    supercurio for the great voodoo app and drivers!
    Con Kolivas for the bfs!
    Paolo Valente for the bfq!
    Can I get someone feedback on the functionality for the 4g plz?
    Alright, phew! kernel update! I've been pretty busy, but I managed to squeeze in some time to release this...

Aight, so I am probably going to be adding in Ezekeel's new voltage control mod in 10.5 because I want to see how it goes

You might notice a bit more snappiness in this v10.0 due to some performance tweaks with the I/O scheduler, and even the regular cfs/bfs schedulers...

So try it out and lemme know!
    Ok kernel update! Try this one out, I hope nobody gets any sod's with this lol

anyway to enable the deep idle go into root explorer and go to

sys/class/misc/deepidle/enabled

in the enabled file, put '1' and save and close
    I'm feelin a kernel update!!!!

Check this one out! I tried to make it more stable and brought back the 940, but only time will tell :eek: