Call answer lag

Search This thread

fratilitau

Apr 25, 2011
Constanta
Hi...i have an lg optimus black p970 and i'm having the following problem: when i get a call...i swipe the answer key but there is a 3-4 second delay between the answer and me being able to speak or hear what the other person is saying. This has happend with 2.3.4 rom on it and now i am testing it with nova 8 maybe it's the gingerbread's fault....any ideas how to fix this or what's wrong?

fratilitau

Apr 25, 2011
Constanta
Problem seems to be with GB 2.3.4 as i installed NOVA and BOOM...lag is gone phone is smoot...i really wish they would make a gingerbread nova or at least GB theme for the discontinued nova

roltzy

May 13, 2008
I've had that since I got this phone. From V1.0A through all the firmwares I've tried(not many). I thought it's a hardware thing or related to how the proximity sensor works.

Aragorn87

Sep 8, 2011
Bucharest
Call answer delay/lag

My brother and my girlfriend bought LG Optimus Black P970 and they both have this call answer delay/lag. I've installed all froyo and gb official unrooted roms (euro open ones). If it is a kernel problem I was thinking I can root both of the phones and install a custom kernel. Can you please confirm me (and recommend me a kernel) that this way I will solve this annoying issue?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Aragorn87

Sep 8, 2011
Bucharest
Thanks a lot! Last night I've installed v20p (Germany) and will test it today. If the problem is still there, I will do like you said and post here the result.

dertester1

Aug 18, 2010
for disabling that delay, with root explorer app, go to /system/build.prop and add the following line:
ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=0

This will disable that delay and activate call instantly.

No this is wrong, your manual is for the ring tone delay.
Call delay can not fix with build.prop this is a kernel error.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    for disabling that delay, with root explorer app, go to /system/build.prop and add the following line:
    ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=0

This will disable that delay and activate call instantly.