[Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Search This thread

targetal

May 2, 2010
why is the last build from 5th of August not available for download? what was the reason ?

thanks,

donsaibot

That doesn't seem to work on my device. My only ways into CWM are from Rom Manager or with fastboot boot recovery. All else either boots up the Tab or gets me to Download mode or USB mode. With all else i mean like you described or power+ volume+, - .

greetz Donsaibot

Haha okay i found it. If i choose reboot instead of turn off i can choose between reboot, recovery and bootloader. Didn't know that^^
But still no way to get into recovery without a pc or the tab already booted up.

jatg

Aug 14, 2008
Porto
after 3 days with the new version 04/08, I noticed that after + - 5 hours on standby the wifi turns off and only disconnecting and reconnecting the tablet back to normal. It has happened to anyone?
In the new version also does not appear the percentage of the battery is not possible in the tray notification set the data connection on / off.
Apart from these items the rom is perfect :)

pruano

Jul 18, 2012
after 3 days with the new version 04/08, I noticed that after + - 5 hours on standby the wifi turns off and only disconnecting and reconnecting the tablet back to normal. It has happened to anyone?
Havent seen that myself.
In the new version also does not appear the percentage of the battery
If you have Settings->System->Battery status style set to "percentage", it appears in the notification bar (clicking the status bar), but not in the status bar itself.

is not possible in the tray notification set the data connection on / off.
What do you mean?

Setting Settings->System->Notication drawer->Toggle Mobile Data (or any of the other options in there) on does not make it appear/disappear in the notification drawer; is that what you meant?

Knorpel

May 21, 2007
Berlin
Under "advanced" you can also format sdcard if thats what you wanted.

But when I format my intern SD Card, I have no chance to flash a new rom!!!! There is no USB Storage Modus in CWM

@donsaibot
du scheinst ja aus D zu sein, wie soll ich das denn machen, wenn ich meine SD Karte formatiere? Ich habe dann keinen Zugriff mehr auf den PC im CWM Modus! Es fehlt ja der USB Storage Modus

donsaibot

But when I format my intern SD Card, I have no chance to flash a new rom!!!! There is no USB Storage Modus in CWM

@donsaibot
du scheinst ja aus D zu sein, wie soll ich das denn machen, wenn ich meine SD Karte formatiere? Ich habe dann keinen Zugriff mehr auf den PC im CWM Modus! Es fehlt ja der USB Storage Modus

Hi,

achso meinst du. Tut mir leid aber so habe CWM noch nie benutzt. Ich lasse /sdcard eigentlich immer intakt und formatiere nur den Rest. Ich flashe immer direkt von der SDkarte aus. Ich weiß nicht genau was dein vorhaben ist aber du könntest ja mit Odin 3.0.1 flashen und hast dann ein cleanes System auf das du flashen kannst. Müsstest nur halt vorher wieder Rooten und die Recovery wieder draufmachen. Sorry das ich dir da nichts anderes zu sagen kann. :(

greetz Donsaiboz

jatg

Aug 14, 2008
Porto
Havent seen that myself.

If you have Settings->System->Battery status style set to "percentage", it appears in the notification bar (clicking the status bar), but not in the status bar itself.~

Yes, that appears!

What do you mean?

Setting Settings->System->Notication drawer->Toggle Mobile Data (or any of the other options in there) on does not make it appear/disappear in the notification drawer; is that what you meant?

Yes!

Knorpel

May 21, 2007
Berlin
@Donsaiboz
naja, aber um einen Fullwipe zu machen, muß die SD auch formatiert werden. Ich habe es jetzt aber anders gelöst! Habe alles von der SD gelöscht bis auf einen erstellten Ordner namens JB. In diesen habe ich dann da Image und die Gapps kopiert und dann alles andere durch formatieren und wipen gelöscht. Nun habe ich ein sauberes System

donsaibot

@Donsaiboz
naja, aber um einen Fullwipe zu machen, muß die SD auch formatiert werden. Ich habe es jetzt aber anders gelöst! Habe alles von der SD gelöscht bis auf einen erstellten Ordner namens JB. In diesen habe ich dann da Image und die Gapps kopiert und dann alles andere durch formatieren und wipen gelöscht. Nun habe ich ein sauberes System

Auf der SD sind doch aber keine wichtigen Systemdaten oder Dateien die Konflikte provozieren könnten.Zumindest nicht bei meinen Geräten.
Naja, wie auch immer viel Spaß mit der tollen neuen Rom :D .

pruano

Jul 18, 2012
Guys, could you keep the messages in english, plz?

Im not a native english speaker myself, and know there are other portuguese speakers here, but to follow the rules and not to add too much noise to others, we stick to english; that way, many more can benefit from the discussions.

Thks, and sorry for this.

SnakeSkin

Oct 16, 2006
Pretoria
Hi. Thx for a great ROM. I just upgraded from ICS to this JB.
Same as most people most things work :)
Not working is Google now and front camera. All known issues.

I do have two other issues. But I have had these two issues in ICS too. So I am uncertain why/where these come from.
I did do a complete wipe and factory reset. I cleared the cache. I ever ran the wipe.zip file. So I am fairly sure all on this build in new.

1. Sending a SMS causes my data connection to drop. SMS does not get send. If I delete the SMS that is trying to get send, the data connection comes back.
2. Connecting my UBS drive via the Samsung USB connector gets pick up. If I go to settings storage I can see my 16Gig under USB storage at the bottom. It tells me it is 16Gig. But I have no idea where it gets mounted! I looked under /sdcard/storage/usb but it is empty.

Happy to help to find what is wrong by sending log files or what ever.

Thx again to everybody for this great ROM.

Vissie
Sent from my GT-P7100 using XDA Premium HD app

donsaibot

Guys, could you keep the messages in english, plz?

Im not a native english speaker myself, and know there are other portuguese speakers here, but to follow the rules and not to add too much noise to others, we stick to english; that way, many more can benefit from the discussions.

Thks, and sorry for this.

Yeah im not going to make this an ongoing habit xD. I just thought it was better for communication in this situation. Not gonna happen again.

greetz Donsaibot

SergioTeddy

Aug 28, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21
1. Sending a SMS causes my data connection to drop. SMS does not get send. If I delete the SMS that is trying to get send, the data connection comes back.
2. Connecting my UBS drive via the Samsung USB connector gets pick up. If I go to settings storage I can see my 16Gig under USB storage at the bottom. It tells me it is 16Gig. But I have no idea where it gets mounted! I looked under /sdcard/storage/usb but it is empty.

1 - we can receave but we can't send SMS that's a featue not a issue
2 - you can find your Usb drive in /mnt/usbdrive ( use a file explorer , root explorer or super manager)

pruano

Jul 18, 2012
1 - we can receave but we can't send SMS that's a featue not a issue
I believe this is due to 10.1v missing some dialer functionality which is being ported over, but which is still non-functioning.

2 - you can find your Usb drive in /mnt/usbdrive ( use a file explorer , root explorer or super manager)

It would be better if one could access the usb drive in user space.

Since 10.1v never had a working usb host in stock, i dont know how stock roms in other tabs with usb host working handle it, but it shouldnt be too hard to replicate in 10.1v

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll start by saing that all credits go to :good: pershoot :good: So be sure to thank him !!

INFO
    http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/
    This is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) + CM10.1 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v

CyanogenMod-10.1.jpg

!! DOWNLOAD / NIGHTLIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!
    http://get.cm/?device=p3

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    /!\ Before doing anything make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you have a rooted device!
    1. Backup your apps+data using Titanium Backup.
    2. Go to http://get.cm/?device=p3
    3. Download 'recovery.tar.md5' to your PC if you don't have it yet. It's Clockworkmod 6.0.1.0 (latest version). If it's not available on the above location, it's also attached to this post.
    4. Download 'cm-10.1.......zip' and put it in internal storage.
    5. Download the latest 'gapps-jb-*-signed.zip' from http://goo.im/gapps and put it in internal storage. gapps-minimal-jb-20121212-signed.zip has been confirmed to work fine.
    6. a. Flash recovery.tar.md5 on your device using ODIN3 (go into downloading mode, wait for USB connected on screen, then select the file using PDA and click Start)
    6. b. You can also use fastboot (for some reason I prefer this method). Just extract the recovery.img from 'recovery.tar.md5' and then flash it using fastboot ("fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" (permanent on device) and/or "fastboot boot recovery.img" (just boot it from pc))
    7. Once in recovery: clean cache & clean dalvik cache. (I did a full wipe to be sure I don't report bugs to pershoot which are linked to data problems).
    8. Flash the ROM.
    9. Flash gapps.
    10. Reboot
    11. Enjoy your ROM :fingers-crossed:
    12. Put back all your apps (using batch Titanium Backup) but don't restore system apps.
    13. You're done!

If you need to flash the P4 modem:
    1. Get ODIN 1.85
    2. Get the Samsung drivers "SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1_3_2300_0" (google it)
    3. Install the driver for Tab
    4. Download the modem image from pershoot's p3 repository
    5. Boot into bootloader (press power and hold volume-up and volume-down at the same time, then select Downloading).
    6. Start ODIN (you should see the first block become yellow on the screen => means your device is connected)
    7. Select PDA and browse to the modem file
    8. Flash it
    9. You're done. Make sure you got the correct RIL by flashing the latest image.

Video made by SjPedro22
    WORKING
    • bluetooth
    • browser
    back camera (8MP)
    • gps
    • install/move apps on sd card
    • mobile data 3g/2g
    • rotation
    • sound (notifications, calls, ringtones, alarm, music)
    • superuser
    • MTP
    • video playback
    • vibration
    • wifi
    • youtube
    front camera

BUGS
    • none! If you find one, please post them in this thread!
    Latest recovery from droidbasement.
    Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.

fixed.

it should build successfully for the next nightly run.
    Re: [Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.
    Sorry for the dumb question, but does anyone have the links to this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

here you have mate, link to gapps ;)

http://goo.im/gapps

just it the thanks button ;)