Can't copy Flac files to SD

Search This thread

Jonnibravo

Aug 9, 2009
Bradford
Hi I am trying to copy some flac files to my HTC ONE but when I try this is copies the first file and freezes, this used to happen on my one x. Any ideas why this is happening, I am currently using SkyDragon 10.0

Guich

May 18, 2012
Somewhere
Umh, strange.
At the moment i have two full album coded in Flac on my phone, but never had this issue.
Which os are you using for transfer those song?
And, do you have some error?

Jonnibravo

Aug 9, 2009
Bradford
I am using windows 8 I'm not sure if it happened on my windows 7 is too will try linux in the morning after work see what happens

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

littleluke79

Apr 23, 2012
Kraków
I have found out the solution today. I had the same problem on two phones, two systems, two laptops. People usually use same set of applications etc
I always used K-lite codecs to play videos on the PC. This causes the problem with copying the Flac files to the phone somehow. Uninstalling it makes it back ok.

Reactions: avishai0528

avishai0528

Feb 10, 2008
Holon
I have found out the solution today. I had the same problem on two phones, two systems, two laptops. People usually use same set of applications etc
I always used K-lite codecs to play videos on the PC. This causes the problem with copying the Flac files to the phone somehow. Uninstalling it makes it back ok.

Worked like a charm!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.