[MOD][Kenia Sense StartMenu][WVGA Only]

Search This thread

Kenia1234

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2008
Hello Everybody!!

I m here to present you a small script that I edited on the base of the beautiful work of Amarzull! :)

Sense StartMenu

What is it?

It will replace original WM 6.x start menu with a list of all your programs in 4 coloumns...
under the list there're the 6 most recent opened programs! :)

Note : it's SENSE start menu so it will work only if HTC Sense is running on your device!

How to install it?

Open the cab and put it in "Device"

What's missing?

Nothing is missing and everything works ok...but in landscape you'll view 4 coloumns as well...

I know it isn't a big contribution but I hope you will like it anyway! :)

Enjoy!

PS : A huge thank to CoOkie Monster which helped me a lot for this work!

Attachments

• Screen001.jpg
    Screen001.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 6,265
Last edited:

colossus

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 28, 2009
Hello Everybody!!

I m here to present you a small script that I edited on the base of the beautiful work of Amarzull! :)

Sense StartMenu

What is it?

It will replace original WM 6.x start menu with a list of all your programs in 4 coloumns...
under the list there're the 6 most recent opened programs! :)

Note : it's SENSE start menu so it will work only if HTC Sense is running on your device!

How to install it?

Open the cab and put it in "Device"

What's missing?

Nothing is missing and everything works ok...but in landscape you'll view 4 coloumns as well...

I know it isn't a big contribution but I hope you will like it anyway! :)

Enjoy!

PS : A huge thank to CoOkie Monster which helped me a lot for this work!

Looks cool and works brilliant on your 6.1 rom-thanks Kenia for your hard work and the other chefs too:)

mjunik

Jan 10, 2009
Hi Kenia!

Looks promising! One question: as it looks like the programs are displayed in alphabetical order, is it possible to arrange them individually?

met67

Apr 16, 2007
Works fine on BlackNew III, but with this I can't access the full settings of windows mobile, e.g. the full sounds and notifications in order to set a different sound for incoming SMS and mail.

Kenia1234

Dec 15, 2008
Works fine on BlackNew III, but with this I can't access the full settings of windows mobile, e.g. the full sounds and notifications in order to set a different sound for incoming SMS and mail.

Sense settings Tab/ Menu/ All settings!!!!! :)

Hi Kenia!

Looks promising! One question: as it looks like the programs are displayed in alphabetical order, is it possible to arrange them individually?

Individually no...but you can even change the algorithm of the script (you need to know how to program in Lua) if you would like to sort it by another order...
but I think that the best way to find an application is when they're sorted by name...

Kenia1234

Dec 15, 2008
the all settings work around doesnt seem to work with winmo 6.1
Could you inform me about this "all settings workaround"???
do you mean the way to access to traditional settings page??

if it's so you can access by going to settings tab, tap on menu, tap on all settings and here it is... :)

pablo34

Apr 3, 2008
Toronto
Could you inform me about this "all settings workaround"???
do you mean the way to access to traditional settings page??

if it's so you can access by going to settings tab, tap on menu, tap on all settings and here it is... :)

yeah thats what i meant but its not bringing up the settings doesnt do anything