[Q] Experia Arc rooted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

grimreaper57

Dec 9, 2010
Hi. I have rooted my Arc and would like to know what would happen if i did a factory reset. Would it go back to when i rooted it or would it screw it up.
Also can anyone point me in the direction to a kernel so i can over-clock it. One that is simple and where everything works. I have read some where there seems to be trouble with WIFI.
Thanks Gary.

Cuerrix

Jan 24, 2012
Hi Gary
You can do a normal factory reset. You will not lose your root and don't mess anything up. I would recommend doomkernel but don't forget to flash the wifi module.
And please use the Q&A section next time. =)

Sent from my Arc S using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: grimreaper57

auni

Nov 26, 2011
Dhaka
Please do a little search before posting. Everything is available in the respective forum.

This is the General forum.

Post questions in the Q & A forum.

Kernel, Root, Overclock everything is available in Xperia Arc Android Development.

Last edited:
Reactions: grimreaper57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Gary
    You can do a normal factory reset. You will not lose your root and don't mess anything up. I would recommend doomkernel but don't forget to flash the wifi module.
    And please use the Q&A section next time. =)

Sent from my Arc S using XDA
    Please do a little search before posting. Everything is available in the respective forum.

This is the General forum.

Post questions in the Q & A forum.

Kernel, Root, Overclock everything is available in Xperia Arc Android Development.