[Q] Bluetooth

Search This thread

Vinny1967

Apr 15, 2011
Rotterdam
Has anyone managed to successfully connect to a mobile phone using bluetooth?. I've tried different phones and always get the "paired but not connected " message.

Schrammi

Jul 31, 2007
Hamburg
I was already in my bed but stand up to try it.
With my iPhone 4S iOS 5.1 it doesn't work over Bluetooth. Wifi hotspot works well.

So I think you are right. Get up guys and try it! Which phone works and which not?

iPhone doesn't. Over Bluetooth.

im_iceman

Apr 7, 2010
Alsager
i guess the more pertinent question might be.. What are you trying to do? It will only stay connected to another handset for as long as it needs to be... so unless you're actually trying to actively use a BT connection it won't be connected.

Vinny1967

Apr 15, 2011
Rotterdam
i guess the more pertinent question might be.. What are you trying to do? It will only stay connected to another handset for as long as it needs to be... so unless you're actually trying to actively use a BT connection it won't be connected.

I can pair devices but that's as far as it goes.If I try to transfer files it just wont connect.

Mahaco

Feb 25, 2012
Behind you!
I dont get the question,, Transfer files of using the tablet for sound or something?

For file sharing :
No problem at all first I transferred a picture from phone to tablet and that succeeded then
from tablet to phone also no problem,

Samsung Galaxy SII

But to connect with bluetooth and then Calling or something with the Tab, that just doesn't makes sense.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

im_iceman

Apr 7, 2010
Alsager
I tried a few transfers and they all worked fine.. From and to xperia s.. But... I also have astro file manager, and it's Bluetooth module..might be worth trying that..

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using XDA Premium HD app