MAC address conflict

Search This thread

nadril

Jan 31, 2011
Hi,
In my student house we have 2 razr maxx, one weekend ago we installed slimkat and dtrail kernel, then both devices have the some mac address, so we can't use them simultaneously. I tried flashing stock rom but dont fix it, i tried to change mac address too, but dont work. We need help with that.

Thanks.

nadril

Jan 31, 2011
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2286440
Here ya go, this is not permanent but it probably will work to get you guys both connected. If not I'm sure theres some sort of option in your router settings (192.168.x.x) that can help with that...

Thanks, i read this, but don't work for me, i read too it's a rom or kernel problem, hd2 users had this issue and rom's developer fixed it, but i can't write yet in developer forum.

DuReZaX

Jan 30, 2014
Your phone is rooted?
Do you have a recovery? SS or BMM
Is a XT910 or XT912??

Later I can send you a zip installer
I need to program it, so, maybe tonight or tomorrow.

nadril

Jan 31, 2011
Your phone is rooted?
Do you have a recovery? SS or BMM
Is a XT910 or XT912??

Later I can send you a zip installer
I need to program it, so, maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks, really, i can used bmm or ss, both devices are xt910 and rooted. We have this problem since we updated to kk and flash stock rom dont work.

apharasi

Feb 23, 2014
XT910 mac address

You have a new private message.

Have a nice day!

Enviado desde mi XT910 mediante Tapatalk

Hi there,

I'm having the same problem with my XT910. Everytime I flash a new rom, it changes my mac address and I use a Mac address filter. Were you able to solve this problem? If so could you kindly let me know how I could fix it?
Thanks

mikeoswego

May 4, 2014
Northern Indiana