just order my skinomi skin protector

Search This thread

x3phyr

Jul 8, 2010
Saranac, Michigan
Thank you! Last I checked it was out of stock! I love skinomi and have had their skins on all of my products. Thanks so much! I hope it fits right. Anxious to see how the back is going to work.

chrisjcks

Sep 26, 2010
Bolton
Mine has just been shipped :)

USPS tracking number supplied, wonder how long international delivery to the UK will be. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

chrisjcks

Sep 26, 2010
Bolton
Your welcome,

Past experiences for USA > UK have been delivered between 2-3 days up to 2 weeks. :/

Regarding skinomi, I've no idea what type of delivery tarrif they use, - I'm hoping for no more than a week.

Just gotta wait, nothing to do but do so.... :)

DaveDesire

Apr 22, 2010
Your welcome,

Past experiences for USA > UK have been delivered between 2-3 days up to 2 weeks. :/

Regarding skinomi, I've no idea what type of delivery tarrif they use, - I'm hoping for no more than a week.

Just gotta wait, nothing to do but do so.... :)

Guess go. Which one did you order? :)

gr8lats

Mar 16, 2010
Oakville
Created account first and applied code and got my 25% off. Thanks very much. Free shipping to USA and Canada, nice.

Huey85

Dec 29, 2006
Melbourne
What's the texture of the skin skinomi like? Is it anything like the tacky feeling of the invisibleshield by Zagg? If so I'm most likely going to stay away from this because the screen will lose its glass like touch and swiping won't feel/operate as smoothly

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Top Liked Posts