Neustadt
Look at the pic...its the 3rd option :)

Attachments

• cwm_screen005.jpg
    cwm_screen005.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 417

SavanTorian

Oct 15, 2012
your recovery lags sometimes alot... if you touch it, it reacts the 3rd or 4 th time with delay.
please fix it :)

Phil3759

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2012
Re: [21.02.2013][PhilZ Touch][i9300/i9305]4.63 Touch Enhanced CWM 6.0.2.8-exFAT-ext4-

your recovery lags sometimes alot... if you touch it, it reacts the 3rd or 4 th time with delay.
please fix it :)

Read post 1 why. I also said i am going to revise ui
The catch is, you can see with all other recoveries, include TWRP and original CWM, false selection while scrolling. This recovery was initially built to null that risk. You can try it yourself and see
In next main update, ui will be reviewed for that

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: JPsy Droid

alkanbw

Sep 17, 2012
After Last update Titanium Backup to version 6.0.3.1 it's possible to use Phils zipped backup in Titanium Backup. HURAAA !!!!
Edit: Sorry my mistake. Doesn't work. I choose not compressed backup.

Last edited:

ceut

Dec 25, 2009
Hello !
I use Philz Touch for many months and find this one best me :good:

Just one question (request?), is there a way to lower screen contrast into the recovery menu ? As it seems to be at the maximum and I don't like this very much as it's oled screen...

Thanks for your great job ! :fingers-crossed:

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but for anyone wanting to try the Samsung 4.2.1 Leak, please ensure you backup (nandroid) to your external Sd. UFMB3 changes the reference of /sdcard to /sdcard/0 so the recovery cannot find the backups there. You cannot move them there using Aroma if that is also on internal sd

Phil3759

May 30, 2012
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but for anyone wanting to try the Samsung 4.2.1 Leak, please ensure you backup (nandroid) to your external Sd. UFMB3 changes the reference of /sdcard to /sdcard/0 so the recovery cannot find the backups there. You cannot move them there using Aroma if that is also on internal sd

In custom backups, you can now restore from /sdcard/0, until official CWM fixes it
You can that way restore even from your stock nandroid backups

eruben

Dec 26, 2010
Yerevan
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Re: [21.02.2013][PhilZ Touch][i9300/i9305]4.63 Touch Enhanced CWM 6.0.2.8-exFAT-ext4-

I created a folder multi_flash under clockworkmod and put 8 zip files there but when trying to flash I get a message 'no zip sets found unser sdcard/clockworkmod/multi_flash'.

What can be the problem?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Phil3759

May 30, 2012
I created a folder multi_flash under clockworkmod and put 8 zip files there but when trying to flash I get a message 'no zip sets found unser sdcard/clockworkmod/multi_flash'.

What can be the problem?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Your zip files go into a subfolder in sdcard/clockworkmod/multi_flash

Reactions: eruben

SavanTorian

Oct 15, 2012
Read post 1 why. I also said i am going to revise ui
The catch is, you can see with all other recoveries, include TWRP and original CWM, false selection while scrolling. This recovery was initially built to null that risk. You can try it yourself and see
In next main update, ui will be reviewed for that

thx for explaining :)

pat357

Nov 23, 2012
Antwerp
I am aware of that. It is a limitation in Titanium Backup. Even renaming my tar.gz backup to tar will not fix it. I am going to request TB team to support this format

Meanwhile, you can just make your compressed backups in TWRP compressed format. It will work fine with TB

It should be really easy for TB-team to add support for compressed CWM backups : they use Gzip (or similar) format for their own backup format + they implemented GZip decompression for TWRP.

What I do is decompressing the GZIPs manually if I need to open them with TB.

Phil3759

May 30, 2012
It should be really easy for TB-team to add support for compressed CWM backups : they use Gzip (or similar) format for their own backup format + they implemented GZip decompression for TWRP.

What I do is decompressing the GZIPs manually if I need to open them with TB.

I hope they give a positive feedback to my demand

Top Liked Posts