Why can't I S-Off

Search This thread

Wmckinnon46

Jan 28, 2012
Ok, so I've tried Rumrunner to get S-off. I get past the first time to sanitize, then I get "Fatal: download updated package at Rumrunner.us, but I have the latest package. I am running the Sprint Stock Rooted 3.02.651.5. I have unlocked bootloader, rooted and everything else. I was going to try Firewater but I'm not too familiar with the push, pack, pop thingy to do it. When I tried Rumrunner, I had everything from Rumrunner in my address folder. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app

JBS976

Jun 19, 2013
Cincinnati
Ok, so I've tried Rumrunner to get S-off. I get past the first time to sanitize, then I get "Fatal: download updated package at Rumrunner.us, but I have the latest package. I am running the Sprint Stock Rooted 3.02.651.5. I have unlocked bootloader, rooted and everything else. I was going to try Firewater but I'm not too familiar with the push, pack, pop thingy to do it. When I tried Rumrunner, I had everything from Rumrunner in my address folder. Any ideas?

Check your H-Boot, if it is 2.49 then you will have to use Firewater as Rumrunner will not work

Reactions: Wmckinnon46

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
Damnit! I have 2.49, son of a...

give firewater a go it is so simple. if your already up together with adb and fastboot etc should be a breeze all the steps are explained and if you rooted and unlocked already will take 5 mins on pc.

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

Wmckinnon46

Jan 28, 2012
Eh, it's not really that is a deal, I really don't feel like going through all of the other stuff with having to flash a different hboot and all that other stuff. I'll just hold tight until there's an easier way and if not, it's no biggie. Thanks though for the info.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Check your H-Boot, if it is 2.49 then you will have to use Firewater as Rumrunner will not work