[Q] Can´t Tweet on KatKiss v30 (TF101 ROM)

Search This thread

manuaym

Jul 19, 2014
Hello, yesterday updated my TF101, everything is OK except the official Twitter app, I can read tweets and navigate the application, however I can not create a new tweet, when I try it the application is closed, I did the respective wipes but still the same, anyone have any idea what happens.

Thank you.

Aug 14, 2014
Same issue here... Started on my TF101 with normal 4.0.3 android. Just upgraded to 4.4.4 katkiss and same issue. Twitter crashes when I press the new tweet button.

When it happened on the 4.0.3 version, I tried to downgrade to 2 old twitter version, but did not fix it.

Open many cases with Twitter, no response. Only way I can post is through a web browser!

Reactions: manuaym

manuaym

Jul 19, 2014
Same issue here... Started on my TF101 with normal 4.0.3 android. Just upgraded to 4.4.4 katkiss and same issue. Twitter crashes when I press the new tweet button.

When it happened on the 4.0.3 version, I tried to downgrade to 2 old twitter version, but did not fix it.

Open many cases with Twitter, no response. Only way I can post is through a web browser!

Still same on 4.4.4 v32, in my case on 4.0.3 it didn´t happen... for now I am trying a Twitter client and it works fine, but I prefer the original app.
Did someone fix it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sounds more like an app issue regarding tablets/the device in general.