[#1ROM][N4]Deviant-OS-3.0+HOVER_Android-4.4.4-RC(June)19))

Search This thread

$droyd$

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2012
Portage
Any one around this old dusty thread still.? I've got a new ROM cooked up and released ..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to

85rwo.jpg

About:
    Deviant xone is a light weight custom OS for your device. We are dedicated to perfection and it shows!! Our goal is to create a custom rom with ALL the latest and greatest android features from other top roms such as AOSPA, SlimRoms, AOKP, ect. and STABILIZE them into one rock solid fast and top notch rom that you can EASILY navigate through and use. So boot up enjoy and feel secure knowing you can use us as a daily driver. Welcome to the best welcome to Deviant xone!!!

Credits/Thanks:
    Slimroms as always gets the most credit for the amazing base .. AOSPA , Liquid Smooth , OmniRom , Cyanogenmod , For all the great features.

Features/ChangeLog:

Source:
    Deviant xone github

Kernel Source

-=-=- Link To TWRP -=-=-

Installation:

1. Move Deviant and your gapps to your device sd card
    2. Boot into recovery and wipe system/data/cache/dalvik cache/factory reset.
    3. flash rom and gapps.
    4. if needed flash boot.img.

Community:

Visit us , on google+ hangout and keep up with the latest events.
    #getDeviant

Downloads:

-=-=-Deviant xone-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=4.4.3-TEST-BUILD-=-=-=

Support us:
    Please show your support by considering a small donation.
    Os-2.1 is posted with hover view the changelog..
    Themes anyone...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Hmm I know there's more than 31 people using Deviant yet only 31 are members in the community.. Your gonna miss out when test builds with new features pop up like cough cough tonight cough.

I was just about to ask if it was possible to add the chameleon engine in this ROM and then i saw these comments haha.
    I asked snak3ater if it was possible for him to compile a 4.4.3 ROM with this engine but it showed some bugs.
    Hopefully droyd can make it work since it pretty much makes this ROM complete :D!

May i ask you what rom this was with chameleon engine? Was it Rastakat chameleon?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

It was my last ROM.. TwistedKat...

I've also just added it to deviant and am testing it now with little issue.