Who feels this way?

Search This thread

acrazzyhobo

Aug 25, 2010
Las Vegas
So I got a Samsung captivate in August cause I was like "yeah, I'm a rebel, go android! Now, at my school, while iPhones are still very popular, androids are popping up all over the school. I am no longer a rebel. :( and I feel if everyone is going to have the same kind of phone as me, it might as well be the higher probability of sex iphone, right? Anyone else feeling the same way?

Sent from a box. Outside your house. Using YOUR wifi.

mmegalodon

Aug 14, 2010
i_hug_that_feel.png

kdj67f

Jan 23, 2008
Maple Valley
I notice more people coming to android over iOS. I think it's a good thing, until they retardedly call every android phone a DROID. :rolleyes:

I'm a rebel, I still use a WM6.5 device and a WP7 device. :D

Next phone is going to be an android phone, after I love my new tablet and modding it... But who cares if you are a rebel or not? The new rebel will be having a bleeding edge ROM on everything to distinguish yourself from the sheep!

sakai4eva

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
So I got a Samsung captivate in August cause I was like "yeah, I'm a rebel, go android! Now, at my school, while iPhones are still very popular, androids are popping up all over the school. I am no longer a rebel. :( and I feel if everyone is going to have the same kind of phone as me, it might as well be the higher probability of sex iphone, right? Anyone else feeling the same way?

Sent from a box. Outside your house. Using YOUR wifi.
Two things:
1. I'm still a rebel for using Android. I'm a rebel because I have rooted, S-OFF'ed, and flashed a cutting edge ROM so sharp, it'll make your girlfriend pregnant.
2. Not that many Android users in Malaysia. Yet.

winxx

Aug 27, 2010
www.fhernandezigns.com
How does having an android phone making a rebel. Knowing how to use it and customizing it to the best of its ability is what makes you a rebel. Be proud you have one and hack it to no end, Im a rebel because i make my own launcher icons, docks and wallpapers :) MYTOUCH 4G + Photoshop CS5 = <3

sakai4eva

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
How does having an android phone making a rebel. Knowing how to use it and customizing it to the best of its ability is what makes you a rebel. Be proud you have one and hack it to no end, Im a rebel because i make my own launcher icons, docks and wallpapers :) MYTOUCH 4G + Photoshop CS5 = <3
+1 to that.

Any more recommendations like that and I'll have to learn to Photoshop for my own icons ;)

xhanatos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne
although more people are switching to android, i still feel that i'm a 'rebel' cause i've rooted and customized my inspire 4g.

most android users here in australia are still n00bs and got stock bloatware from their respective telcos :)

Tylerjd

Mar 31, 2011
I am a rebel. I went through 3 iterations of the iPhone (2G, 3G, 3Gs) before I got fed up with Apple and switched.

And yes. I HATE people who call all Android Phones Droids. I remember being in an AT&T store when an older women comes in asking if they sell "Droids" there :p

I'm the proud owner of the fastest current phone on the market :D.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using the XDA App

fleurdelisxliv

Jan 19, 2011
Louisiana
i have to tell someone everyday that all android os phones are not called droids as they look at me with a stupid look on there face :rolleyes: i swear everytime im around someone with a iphone they try and punk me about android so i ask one question what does your (JITTERBUG) i phone do that my android want? they always say well its an iphone! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p