How to speed L7 stock room

Search This thread

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
yes you can ! ;)

read the topic for activate "entropy"

make a backup of your rom before ( but normaly it's very good ! ) if you are not satified ..........then ,flash with wipe dalvik and cache

vaikz

Oct 18, 2012
Cebu
Realme 5 Pro
Wow this guy never stop asking. :banghead:
I'm not trying to be rude but you need to read the thread op to understand, read the user's comments to know if it's working or not and lastly you need to try to fully experience it yourself and to know if it's working or not on your phone.
Then after you tried all these and still have problems or questions then go back to the thread, read the op and the users comments again if some users had the same problem as yours and probably it's already been solved. If you can't find, then ask on the thread.
By doing this, you will LEARN and understand how it work.
If you have doubt then flashing android is not for you.

Sent from my LG-P700 using Tapatalk

Reactions: szymel00

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wow this guy never stop asking. :banghead:
    I'm not trying to be rude but you need to read the thread op to understand, read the user's comments to know if it's working or not and lastly you need to try to fully experience it yourself and to know if it's working or not on your phone.
    Then after you tried all these and still have problems or questions then go back to the thread, read the op and the users comments again if some users had the same problem as yours and probably it's already been solved. If you can't find, then ask on the thread.
    By doing this, you will LEARN and understand how it work.
    If you have doubt then flashing android is not for you.

Sent from my LG-P700 using Tapatalk