Nova and Black Ops Zombies on S4?

Search This thread

crazydrummer95

Aug 26, 2011
Sahuarita
Hey guys, I have been curious as to why we haven't gotten games like Nova 3 and Black Ops Zombies on our phones. Its a real bummer because Zombies was my favorite game on android. Is there any way we could make it work?

Stirfry20

Jun 18, 2012
I've gotten black ops zombies to work. Its not optimized but works nonetheless. Personally dead trigger is better, free and includes controller support

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Intellectua1

May 8, 2012
Seattle, Wa.
Hey guys, I have been curious as to why we haven't gotten games like Nova 3 and Black Ops Zombies on our phones. Its a real bummer because Zombies was my favorite game on android. Is there any way we could make it work?

Alot of my Galaxy Note games weren't available on my S4 so I just used AirDroid to download all my APK's from my Note and installed them on my S4 and they all work fine even though I can't download them from the Playstore. I do the same when an app says not compatible I just download it on my Note and transfer the apk..

Reactions: Stirfry20

devynbf

Oct 20, 2012
I play both of those on my s4 :0

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

NAVYDARKANGEL867

Jun 14, 2014
Galaxy s4

Well it depends on what Samsung Galaxy S4 you have if you have the S4 Active it'll be compatible with the device. BUT, If you have the Regular Samsung Galaxy S4 like me we won't be able to download since they won't make the software for it I already asked them to and they rejected.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Alot of my Galaxy Note games weren't available on my S4 so I just used AirDroid to download all my APK's from my Note and installed them on my S4 and they all work fine even though I can't download them from the Playstore. I do the same when an app says not compatible I just download it on my Note and transfer the apk..