Unlock code reader for HTC Snap / Maple

Search This thread

noctuax

Jun 29, 2009
---
Noctua Tech team presents software unlock code reader which allows you to easily SIM unlock HTC Maple (HTC Snap / HTC S522 / T-Mobile Dash 3G / Tmobile Captain):

Get the phone unlock code in just 3 simple steps:
  1. Connect the phone to your computer using the USB sync cable
  2. Launch HTC Multi Unlocker
  3. See the unlock code for your HTC phone appear on the screen!

All codes are 100% correct for all networks and countries, code is read from the phone itself, no wrong codes are generated.

HTC Multi Unlocker will only display the phone's SIM unlock code, allowing you to use the phone with any GSM operator's SIM card.
This software does not perform CID-unlock or Security-unlock, this is done on purpose for those who want to remove the simlock, netlock and service provider lock restrictions and still keep the phone's warranty intact (it doesn't flash a radio, or SPL... nothing is modified on the phone).

How to get the unlock software?

* People who has donated 30 EUR to XDA-Developers can request a FREE unlock by sending your phone's IMEI via PM. (You must have at least 3
star.gif
above your name.
)​
* Everyone else, can purchase the software here: sim-unlocker.com (instant download after payment is completed)​

---

Reactions: Balaperdida

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
Ozone is CEDAR (CDMA) :)

Thanks for your reply.
I still don't understand. I'm sorry but I'm confused with so many names.
Ozone is also GSM. Does it mean this unlocker doesn't work with this phone?

I own an HTC Ozone and I got the GSM slot unlocked by calling Verizon and providing the IMEI as like in any other phone.

paulvidi

Jun 26, 2008
i need the unlock code for the Dash 3g (MAPLE), but in Ghana i can't make payments online, please send me details on how i can donate through western union or moneygram.

luckyg1

Nov 11, 2011
i need the unlock code for the Dash 3g (MAPLE), but in Ghana i can't make payments online, please send me details on how i can donate through western union or moneygram.

Hi.. Your mobile dash 3g can be unlocked by its network provider itself.. Otherwise unlock it by some online providers like Simpleunlocking.com very easily.. Actually the above software could unlock some limited models but you can get unlock codes for plenty of models from that online provider.. So it is better to unlock it here....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ---
    Noctua Tech team presents software unlock code reader which allows you to easily SIM unlock HTC Maple (HTC Snap / HTC S522 / T-Mobile Dash 3G / Tmobile Captain):

Get the phone unlock code in just 3 simple steps:
    1. Connect the phone to your computer using the USB sync cable
    2. Launch HTC Multi Unlocker
    3. See the unlock code for your HTC phone appear on the screen!

All codes are 100% correct for all networks and countries, code is read from the phone itself, no wrong codes are generated.

HTC Multi Unlocker will only display the phone's SIM unlock code, allowing you to use the phone with any GSM operator's SIM card.
    This software does not perform CID-unlock or Security-unlock, this is done on purpose for those who want to remove the simlock, netlock and service provider lock restrictions and still keep the phone's warranty intact (it doesn't flash a radio, or SPL... nothing is modified on the phone).

How to get the unlock software?

* People who has donated 30 EUR to XDA-Developers can request a FREE unlock by sending your phone's IMEI via PM. (You must have at least 3
    star.gif
    above your name.
    )​
    * Everyone else, can purchase the software here: sim-unlocker.com (instant download after payment is completed)​

---