Mobistel Cynus T1 running Android 4.2.2

Search This thread

optiC.viber

May 8, 2014
i`ve got a serios problem
i usually google my problems and find the \cure/ myself...but this time i cant get any luck
so...i flashed a custom ROM...and at the first boot everything was working preety well..then i saw that the Phone and some other apps were not installed
i remembered then that i havent deleted the cache and dalvick before flashing
so..i deleted them and reflashed ROM...in CWR after i finished flash i hit reboot..my phone didnt turn on
now...it turnes on after a very long press of the power button and the image is like a negative photo...i canot install any app..wi-fi not working
so..i mention that i have a nandroid backup on the device and the debug mode is enable
if someone can help me...that would be awesome `cauz ive runned out of solutions :(

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
I guess I am confused on where you are at with this then. Typically when someone says they have a nandroid, they completed a full back up via their custom recovery. First thing to try when this happens is to restore the nandroid backup via the same recovery. Are you not able to boot into CWM anymore as well?

optiC.viber

May 8, 2014
I guess I am confused on where you are at with this then. Typically when someone says they have a nandroid, they completed a full back up via their custom recovery. First thing to try when this happens is to restore the nandroid backup via the same recovery. Are you not able to boot into CWM anymore as well?
exactly cant boot into recovery....i can turn the phone up and the image is like a negative photo...beeing unable to instal any app

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
exactly cant boot into recovery....i can turn the phone up and the image is like a negative photo...beeing unable to instal any app

K, well if it does boot up into the OS, then you should be able to use the command: adb reboot recovery - and see if that will kick you back into it to restore.

If that doesn't work, then you'll have to do a full restore probably.

Here's the official software from their site:

http://www.mobistel.com/wordpress/wp-content/download/CynusT1_JellyBeanSoftwareVer.05.zip

Guide:

http://www.mobistel.com/wordpress/wp-content/download/NewSoftware-Update-Instruction.pdf