[Q] Galaxy S3 dropped in pool

Search This thread

haseebr21

May 31, 2014
Hello, ammm Actually i dropped my s3 in pool today and took me around 2-3 min to find it, now whenever i insert a battery, the red light turns on but mobile wont start, i have used other battery too but still, m,o,bile not turning on, i tried shacking my mobile to try to you know, to dry :p but still same problem, if you could help me please? :p
Regards :confused:

kingchristy123

Nov 18, 2013
i inserted battery after around 30-40 mins after shacking the mobile :p

Don't shake the phone to dry take the battery out right away again, would.u throw a toaster in a bath? Water and electrics don't mix, put the phone into a deep bowl of of rice (not cooked obviously) and leave it for 24-48 hours

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: haseebr21

haseebr21

May 31, 2014
Don't shake the phone to dry take the battery out right away again, would.u throw a toaster in a bath? Water and electrics don't mix, put the phone into a deep bowl of of rice (not cooked obviously) and leave it for 24-48 hours

after that i didnt inserted it back for around 2 hours, and now ive wrapped it inside my blanket :D :p and when last time i inserted the battery the colours were fine, but then they started to turn/black/purple/green and then fade away slowly, touch was not working too.

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
After screen went all funny and touch not working is a phone breaker. That funny thing with the screen was you're board dying. As boom said its dead. But I'd sell it on eBay water damage i9300.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Total failure, throw it away.

Putting the battery back in straight away was the worst thing to do after water damage.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    i inserted battery after around 30-40 mins after shacking the mobile :p