Ultimate Battery Pack for Road Warriors! PowerADD 32000mah battery pack!

Search This thread

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
*Build Quality/Performance*

Let me go ahead and mention that this thing is the biggest and baddest of all external battery packs! Rated at 32000 is a true juggernaut. This is meant for warriors on the go. It has ability to charge any laptop laptop, tablet, phone and everything under the sun. It’s about the size of my Nexus 7 (7 inch tablet) in length and width but undoubtedly thicker.

A three toned appearance in silver faux metal, glossy black and glossy white.

It definitely feels solid in the hand with nothing bending or creaking. It has a nice little lcd screen telling you the exact percentage of charge left and the output voltage. The voltage is more specifically if you’re charging a laptop that has very specific needs. 9V/12V/16V/19V/20V are all selectable output voltages. It pretty much has all the connectors for ever type of laptop you can think of, 10 in total.

It also has 2 usb ports, a 1 amp and a 2.1 amp output. To connect phones, tablets, cameras, portable gaming systems etc etc.

The one thing I never liked about smaller battery packs is that you'd still end up charging them a couple times a week.
I was able to charge my Nexus 7 and Nexus 5 at the same time with no problems. I also charged many different combinations of phones and tablets comprising of Ipad 4 Retina, Nexus 7, Iphone 5, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy s2, S3 and Ipad mini.
It take 2 whole days to pretty much go from 100% to 0% charging various devices.

Total MAH actually charged via devices = 24297
24297/32000 = 76% efficiency of the battery to charge other devices.

Basically 76% of 32000 is actually useable. Which is a really good % compared to other external battery packs.
Also, it was able to charge my Lenovo Y510p laptop no problem but I didn’t use it in the testing as I mostly used it when I was out and about.

*Conclusion*

If you’re looking for something that small and portable to use around the city this probably isn’t for you but if you fly all across the country and don’t want to worry about any of your devices running out of juice or having to find a wall socket then this would be. It is a monster of a battery pack meant to do serious work. For the price, having the ability to charge me laptop and every other device is a no brainer. Especially not having to worry if the battery is charged all the time.

Attachments

• P1050082.jpg
    P1050082.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 440
  • P1050087.jpg
    P1050087.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 491
Reactions: NITRO_100

mancterrier

Sep 2, 2010

Let me go ahead and mention that this thing is the biggest and baddest of all external battery packs! Rated at 32000 is a true juggernaut. This is meant for warriors on the go. It has ability to charge any laptop laptop, tablet, phone and everything under the sun. It’s about the size of my Nexus 7 (7 inch tablet) in length and width but undoubtedly thicker.

It definitely feels solid in the hand with nothing bending or creaking. It has a nice little lcd screen telling you the exact percentage of charge left and the output voltage. The voltage is more specifically if you’re charging a laptop that has very specific needs. 9V/12V/16V/19V/20V are all selectable output voltages. It pretty much has all the connectors for ever type of laptop you can think of, 10 in total.

It also has 2 usb ports, a 1 amp and a 2.1 amp output. To connect phones, tablets, cameras, portable gaming systems etc etc.

The one thing I never liked about smaller battery packs is that you'd still end up charging them a couple times a week.
I was able to charge my Nexus 7 and Nexus 5 at the same time with no problems. I also charged many different combinations of phones and tablets comprising of Ipad 4 Retina, Nexus 7, Iphone 5, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy s2, S3 and Ipad mini.
It take 2 whole days to pretty much go from 100% to 0% charging various devices.

Basically 76% of 32000 is actually useable. Which is a really good % compared to other external battery packs.
Also, it was able to charge my Lenovo Y510p laptop no problem but I didn’t use it in the testing as I mostly used it when I was out and about.

*Conclusion*

If you’re looking for something that small and portable to use around the city this probably isn’t for you but if you fly all across the country and don’t want to worry about any of your devices running out of juice or having to find a wall socket then this would be. It is a monster of a battery pack meant to do serious work. For the price, having the ability to charge me laptop and every other device is a no brainer. Especially not having to worry if the battery is charged all the time.

Cheers, how much is it and where can we buy it from? Uk if poss...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

*Conclusion*