Please help!!! Pushed Sense 5.5 htc weather live wallpaper, to my sense 6.0 based ARH

Search This thread

Seyitliyev

Jun 24, 2014
Raleigh
Hi there.

İ had pushed htc weather life wallpaper, to my sense 6 , but it says "wallpaper stopped unexpectedly" Anyone has , any ideas? Please help.

İ did it this way , used root explorer , to copy file from sense 5.5 arhd , system/priv_app/htcweatherlivewallpaper , then i copied that file into my sense 6 rom , system/priv_app/

İt appeared in the list of live wallpapers after reboot, but it didnt work...

İ use Htc one m7 , Custom rom ARHD 72.0 Sense 6, S-on

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
Hi there.

İ had pushed htc weather life wallpaper, to my sense 6 , but it says "wallpaper stopped unexpectedly" Anyone has , any ideas? Please help.

İ did it this way , used root explorer , to copy file from sense 5.5 arhd , system/priv_app/htcweatherlivewallpaper , then i copied that file into my sense 6 rom , system/priv_app/

Check the permissions of the wallpaper in Root Explorer it should be rw-r-r-. If it is not then long-press on the file until the Options menu appears then select Permissions. There is also the possibility that the wallpaper may not run on Sense 6 or it's file is corrupt.

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
Hi there.

It doesn't work, all of the framework files etc are missing, been tried before.

Seyitliyev

Jun 24, 2014
Raleigh
Thanks a lot, do yo have any othet ideas , to gain that live wallpaper, it was my best and no idea why htc removed it , thanks again